Wetherspoons beer fest...

Reads 11257 • Replies 161 • Started Monday, February 9, 2015 6:20:50 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 17:24 Wed 2/11/2015

Great stuff, happen to be over that opening weekend. Will be having a few in Flying horse (Gatwick) but hope to find a few more Crosse Keys/and the George/Skylark.

BlackHaddock
beers 15522 º places 1056 º 17:35 Wed 2/11/2015

Originally posted by Desverger
Great stuff, happen to be over that opening weekend. Will be having a few in Flying horse (Gatwick) but hope to find a few more Crosse Keys/and the George/Skylark.

Do not think the Crosse Keys opens at weekends.

<*))))))><

Desverger
beers 29281 º places 383 º 17:48 Wed 2/11/2015

Originally posted by BlackHaddock

<*))))))><

Hmm used to work on Gracechurch Street nearly opposite to it, and seem to remember it opened on saturdays, was many years ago though mind.

BlackHaddock
beers 15522 º places 1056 º 18:11 Wed 2/11/2015

<*))))))><

Hmm used to work on Gracechurch Street nearly opposite to it, and seem to remember it opened on saturdays, was many years ago though mind.

Hopefully one of the London crew can confirm either way.

<*))))))><

imdownthepub
beers 26176 º places 2115 º 02:42 Thu 2/12/2015

<*))))))><

Hopefully one of the London crew can confirm either way.

<*))))))><

We have certainly been in there on several Saturday’s, I think it closes quite early though plus sometimes it’s hired out for Weddings and parties.

harrisoni
beers 25383 º places 68 º 10:50 Fri 2/13/2015

<*))))))><

Of course its open on Saturdays has done for last few years otherwise my cycle ride round London Spoons would have had a great big hole in it!

wheresthepath
beers 3456 º places 284 º 15:08 Thu 3/5/2015

I added the first few new beers but then got bored, so a big thanks to whoever finished the job - you’ve got more staying power than me !

cgarvieuk
beers 37688 º places 457 º 15:18 Thu 3/5/2015

Originally posted by wheresthepath
I added the first few new beers but then got bored, so a big thanks to whoever finished the job - you’ve got more staying power than me !

Originally posted by wheresthepath

I got into a trance like state. All the wife could hear was me saying, ’don’t think I’ll bother with that, don’t think I’ll bother with that........’ and I was soon there.

Leighton
beers 33746 º places 1204 º 06:53 Fri 3/6/2015

Originally posted by harrisoni

<*))))))><

Of course its open on Saturdays has done for last few years otherwise my cycle ride round London Spoons would have had a great big hole in it!

It used to shut early on Saturdays (like back in 2011) but now it has regular Saturday hours I believe. Might be open on Sunday too?