You can download the infoborchure at http://prezbf.alvinne.be
Kasteel der Lakebosschen is located 10 miles from Bruges.
Do you like craft beers? Do you like complex and tasty beers? Then our Pré-ZBF Festival is the place to be.
Some of Europe’s most creative and innovative brewers are our guests at “Kasteel der Lakebosschen” in Ruddervoorde. The Pré-ZBF Festival simply is a must for every beerlover.
The Pré-ZBF Festival is organised by Picobrouwerij Alvinne.
* 6 breweries (Alvinne, Struise, De Molen, Urthel, Brewdog, Thornbridge), +60 beers (Orangerie), collaboration brews (Castle)
* Starterspack: entrance fee + tastingglass + 5 tokens + wristband = 15 €
* 1 token = 1,50 €
* 1 token/beer, unless otherwise mentioned on the beerlist
* No tokens will be sold after 7pm, end festival at 8pm
* Paying: Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, cash
* Busservice between Bruges station and festival
* Parking opportunity, separate parking for mobilhomes
* Beershop (Orangerie): + 300 artisan beers from Belgium and foreign countries, closed at 6pm
* Restaurant (Castle): different small dishes, closed at 7pm
* Ratebeertent (trading and tasting of beers brought by visitors)
ContactGlenn Castelein [email protected]
Was a long trip, but was worth it. Pre-ZBF was way more enjoyable than the ZBF. Big thanks for all the organizers and the brewers. I hope to return next year.
It Was fantastic, the beer were really craft-ones, the brewers was both friendly. Thanks!
attending. hope to meet some RB'ers
I have a Nørrebro Bryghus Saison Lambic Pinot Noir and Viking Oud Bruin. Anyone interested in tasting?