Chorlton director wants to be de-listed

Reads 3461 • Replies 54 • Started Tuesday, August 15, 2017 11:41:46 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

minutemat
beers 14673 º places 551 º 11:29 Sat 8/19/2017

Its been discussed at length in a few fb craft beer groups such as UKCBF, which im sure Mike is a member of; seemingly every ambitious new brewer is.

jjsint
beers 7728 º places 1335 º 12:12 Sat 8/19/2017

Originally posted by Erlangernick
I had to distance myself from him when he openly called for the President of the United States to be assassinated on Twitter though. Not because I’m a trumpet or summat, but because I’m a Yank living abroad, and don’t want the Bundespolizei and/or Secret Service showing up asking what I have to do with him. So I unfollowed him.

I had a look at his Twitter feed after reading about the anti-Israel thing... I consider myself fairly left in general but Jesus almighty this guy has issues.

cgarvieuk
beers 37625 º places 457 º 12:21 Sat 8/19/2017

Originally posted by redders1974
Noticed he has no moral issues flogging his beer to beerhawk. Who are owned by ABInBev
#double standards

Not actually true. All products are out of stock. I suspect since the take over. They have had nothing new

redders1974
beers 3269 º places 120 º 12:27 Sat 8/19/2017

Originally posted by cgarvieuk
Originally posted by redders1974
Noticed he has no moral issues flogging his beer to beerhawk. Who are owned by ABInBev
#double standards

Not actually true. All products are out of stock. I suspect since the take over. They have had nothing new

Your’e just letting the facts get in way of a good story!