godless

Reads 9166 • Replies 32 • Started Sunday, September 28, 2008 10:39:37 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

RuneL
16:47 Mon 9/29/2008

Originally posted by reakt
I had all of your beers in succession and there wasn’t a single one I didn’t like...even the Mystikale, as odd as it sounds, was lovely...

So guys, don’t just focus on the Gudeløs, you need to try them all!

Hi Reakt,

First of all: I do not consider it odd that you actually liked Mystikale. I know that this beer is quite difficult for some people to understand - but we did make it for a reason... And the reason is quite simply that we like it (even though it isn’t black and reaches a stunningly 15 IBUs) :)

Otherwise I agree with you - I am happy that Gudeløs has recieved so much attention, but what it all comes down to is beer. Good beer. And hopefully that is what people will remember. After all Gudeløs is actually (in my not really unbiased opinion) a really nice beer. We would never sell a beer just for the story of it.

Cheers and spices!

Rune.

SphinxTX
beers 2875 º places 41 º 13:31 Tue 9/30/2008

Originally posted by Rune_L
Originally posted by reakt
I had all of your beers in succession and there wasn’t a single one I didn’t like...even the Mystikale, as odd as it sounds, was lovely...

So guys, don’t just focus on the Gudeløs, you need to try them all!

Hi Reakt,

First of all: I do not consider it odd that you actually liked Mystikale. I know that this beer is quite difficult for some people to understand - but we did make it for a reason... And the reason is quite simply that we like it (even though it isn’t black and reaches a stunningly 15 IBUs) :)

Otherwise I agree with you - I am happy that Gudeløs has recieved so much attention, but what it all comes down to is beer. Good beer. And hopefully that is what people will remember. After all Gudeløs is actually (in my not really unbiased opinion) a really nice beer. We would never sell a beer just for the story of it.

Cheers and spices!

Rune.

Im just glad this didn’t spark a religious debate in this forum, lol........ I was worried about that when I posted.....
None the less, this beer has gotten some wide spread attention because of the name, for instance, I never heard of your brewery or beer before until I came accrossed that article on ABCNEWS.....It made me want to try it!! If I see it, Im buying it.....