Logan area - anything at all?

Reads 286 • Replies 4 • Started Friday, June 5, 2009 3:26:57 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

JMerritt
places 72 º 15:26 Fri 6/5/2009

Hi all, I’ll be in Logan next week for a training seminar. I’m landing at Salt Lake City around 2:30pm and driving north to Logan with nothing to do my entire first day. Anything worth hitting while I drive by? Or better yet, anything in Logan? I know Utah isn’t known for it’s beer, but if I could find a handful of local beers to try that would be awesome.

douglas88
admin
beers 13234 º places 398 º 16:16 Fri 6/5/2009

We’ve got plenty of beer here. I’m not too familiar with Logan, I’d consider picking up some beer in SLC and then driving up to Logan with it. There is quite a few brewpubs downtown and 2 in Ogden on the way up north. Roosters and Ruby River are on the way up. It might be worth hitting up Squatters in SLC first though, they have lots of good stuff.

JMerritt
places 72 º 11:49 Sat 6/6/2009

Thanks, was planning on trying to hit the places in Ogden on the way up. Will check out Squatters either on my way to or from the conference.

JMerritt
places 72 º 20:01 Thu 6/11/2009

Just in case anyone pulls up this thread in the future - there is a govt liquor store in Logan. I added it to Places so at least there is something listed for the area.

douglas88
admin
beers 13234 º places 398 º 20:42 Thu 6/11/2009

Originally posted by JMerritt
Just in case anyone pulls up this thread in the future - there is a govt liquor store in Logan. I added it to Places so at least there is something listed for the area.

Cool. Too bad for you, but Moab is going to have a sort of satellite restaurant there soon. How are you liking Logan?