Maria hits 10K!

Reads 3356 • Replies 45 • Started Monday, May 5, 2014 11:38:01 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

cheap
beers 8896 º places 328 º 07:54 Sat 5/10/2014

Originally posted by FatPhil
Originally posted by cheap

Twice as many beers as the nearest listed woman ratebeerian!
And 25% more than any other woman rater on this site!

Of my ratings, my g/f has only missed 500-1000, so were she to get her own account and clone my ratings (if we deviate, I’ve noted that), she’d be between 7500 and 8000. (And in reality, nearly 100 of my ratings are ones that she’s had, but I’ve not had.) I suspect the Sim half of MesandSim has had a similar number.

Which doesn’t detract from the magnitude of the feat, it’s just that there are a couple of stealth females in the RB crowd that you’re maybe not aware of.

Thanks for pointing that out.

Maria
beers 10208 º places 18 º 08:35 Sun 5/11/2014

Thank you so much again all of you - *feels like a little girl standing blushing in the middle of a lot of attention* - you are so sweet all of you

And FatPhil, I found the story I wrote about the Beligans, it was originally posted in 2008 in the Off topic heavy forum, and it goes like this

I was SO bad last night.

I have a dark secret to share, and I don’t know where to post it, so to be on the safe side, I post it here….

After having driven my husband to a tasting in his whisky club, I thought to myself:
You are a woman with certain needs, you feel alone and a bit bored – do something about it!

So before I knew it, I had invited 10 Belgians over or some fun.
I must admit, I had them all, each and everyone….

Although two of them were so excited, that they cascaded all over, when I first touched them, I only had each of them enough to please myself, I didn’t finish any of them off.

I had planned to take the best of them for a second go.

But then I decided simply to curl up in my bed – alone - to watch some television.
I know I was bad, but it was fun while it lasted – and I meant no disrespect….

It’s just that I have so many Belgians in my cellar at the moment.
Most of the beers I rate, I share with my husband, but he hates most Belgian beers, and I too am going through a phase, where I definitely prefer the non-Belgian-style of beers.
So they tend to accumulate down there, and the Ratebeerians I know and share a few with on a regular basis, all had the 10 beers in question.

So my apologies to the 10 Belgians I abused yesterday evening, they did deserve more respect, but at least some of them got OK ratings…

FatPhil
beers 26425 º places 998 º 09:09 Mon 5/12/2014

Originally posted by Maria
Thank you so much again all of you - *feels like a little girl standing blushing in the middle of a lot of attention* - you are so sweet all of you

And FatPhil, I found the story I wrote about the Beligans, it was originally posted in 2008 in the Off topic heavy forum, and it goes like this

I was SO bad last night.

Thanks for the repost - truly hilarious!
Cheers!

Maria
beers 10208 º places 18 º 08:56 Tue 5/13/2014

Originally posted by FatPhil

Thanks for the repost - truly hilarious!
Cheers!

I’m happy you still like it - thanks