New @ Redlight Redlight Beer Parlour

Reads 9833 • Replies 104 • Started Thursday, May 3, 2012 10:19:53 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Beerlando
beers 3343 º places 70 º 11:59 Sun 10/28/2012

Originally posted by MlhopeTC
Originally posted by Beerlando
Well I pretty much want to jump off a bridge.

Not only is Zwanze Day very likely to be the same day as the C-USA championship game (which UCF SHOULD be hosting), but now it is also the same day as the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Don Quixote Awards, which CCH Marketing is a finalist for. It’s a pretty big deal for our company if we win this award, and I can’t miss the ceremony....so it looks like I will have to go Zwanze-less again this year.

Damn I didn’t even think about the C-USA championship... Couldn’t Tulsa end up hosting? What’s the tie-breaker?

We play at Tulsa on 11/17. The winner of that game will most likely host the game. I can’t see anyone else in C-USA beating us...especially after that ass-whoopin we put on Marshall last night.

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 19:07 Sun 10/28/2012

Not only is Zwanze Day very likely to be the same day as the C-USA championship game (which UCF SHOULD be hosting), but now it is also the same day as the Hispanic Chamber of Commerce Don Quixote Awards, which CCH Marketing is a finalist for. It’s a pretty big deal for our company if we win this award, and I can’t miss the ceremony....so it looks like I will have to go Zwanze-less again this year.

Damn I didn’t even think about the C-USA championship... Couldn’t Tulsa end up hosting? What’s the tie-breaker?

We play at Tulsa on 11/17. The winner of that game will most likely host the game. I can’t see anyone else in C-USA beating us...especially after that ass-whoopin we put on Marshall last night.

Yea, that was a great game

I wasn’t thinking about the fact that we play them. Duh! Hopefully we can pull that off and it will be either a night game (unlikely) and we can all make a quick stop if Redlight gets the early opening OKed. Wishful thinking that that all falls into place but it could happen!

redlight
beers 2318 º places 50 º 20:12 Sun 10/28/2012

now on tap
RCH Old Slug Porter
Schneider Edel Weisse
BFM La Douze

Beerlando
beers 3343 º places 70 º 07:27 Mon 10/29/2012

I wasn’t thinking about the fact that we play them. Duh! Hopefully we can pull that off and it will be either a night game (unlikely) and we can all make a quick stop if Redlight gets the early opening OKed. Wishful thinking that that all falls into place but it could happen!

I think chances are pretty good it’ll be a noon kickoff, regardless of who hosts it. That has been the case for the past several years. Game should be over at 3:30 so you should be good to get to Redlight by 5. I, on the other hand, will be rushing home to put on a monkey suit and drive to Epcot (shoot me now).

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 07:52 Mon 10/29/2012

I think chances are pretty good it’ll be a noon kickoff, regardless of who hosts it. That has been the case for the past several years. Game should be over at 3:30 so you should be good to get to Redlight by 5. I, on the other hand, will be rushing home to put on a monkey suit and drive to Epcot (shoot me now).

You should tell your boss that you have other plans.

MlhopeTC
places 20 º 08:17 Mon 10/29/2012

Originally posted by GodOfThunder

You should tell your boss that you have other plans.

I second this

redlight
beers 2318 º places 50 º 13:47 Wed 10/31/2012

on tap tonight
CCB Minaret
Sixpoint Righteous Ale
Brooklyn Fiat Lux
Old Slug Porter
Southampton Pumpkin

redlight
beers 2318 º places 50 º 10:40 Thu 11/1/2012

On tap now
Stillwater stateside saison
Schlenkerla weizen
Bischoff pilsner

New bottles
Oak aged yeti
Straffe hendrik heritage
Sierra Nevada narwhale
Meantime coffee porter
Ten fidy
Sterkens white

Beerlando
beers 3343 º places 70 º 11:37 Fri 11/2/2012

Thinking about hitting RL tonight to drink some Stateside Saison. Anybody heading up there tonight?

dchmela
beers 3095 º places 108 º 11:46 Fri 11/2/2012

Was thinking the same thing, but I have a birthday party tonight.