Question about Polish Beers

Reads 494 • Replies 1 • Started Monday, September 19, 2016 9:02:59 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MrHangover
beers 4691 º places 75 º 09:02 Mon 9/19/2016

Hi Polish Beerbrothers!!!

At Gamescom 2016 a friend of mine picked up a few bottles of beer for me to be shared with. I can’t find them anywhere here on the site, but I expect them to be aliases from already exsisting beers. They are brewed by Browar Perun and the styles are listed on the bottle. All of the abv’s and styles are already listed in their list, under a different name. Before I add double beers or rate the wrong ones, I would like to check this with you guys.
The bottles I have and the ones I suspect them to be are listed down here.
Regalia of Men and Monarchs (APA, 5.6%) Perun Dziedzictwo Marynka
Symmetry (Amber Ale 5,5%) Perun Trzy Zorze
Klabater (IPA 6.2%) Perun Behemoth Sacrum
Alice VR (APA 5.6) Perun Jasny Grom

Am I right or completely wrong. Maybe these are all new beers, but I find the coincidences too strong to ignore. Please help...
MrH.

Klabater
04:07 Thu 9/22/2016

Hi!
We hope you liked the beers we’ve selected:) You were very close when it comes to guessing which Klabater-beer was which Perun-beer:

Regalia of Men and Monarchs (APA, 5.6%) Perun Dziedzictwo Marynka
>>Symmetry (Amber Ale 5,5%) Perun Behemoth Heretyk
Klabater (IPA 6.2%) Perun Behemoth Sacrum
Alice VR (APA 5.6) Perun Jasny Grom

Also, in case you’re a gamer, I’d be remiss if I didn’t invite you to check us out on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/klabater/ or follow us on Twitter @Klabater_ we’re an independent video games publisher and we’ve got both beer AND video games;)
Cheers!