Search for top 50 summer release beers I’ve not had.

Reads 398 • Replies 4 • Started Thursday, May 4, 2017 7:41:23 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

decaturstevo
beers 6342 º places 200 º 07:41 Thu 5/4/2017

Cigar City Marshal Zhukov’s Imperial Stout
With all the CC beers around here is this on the shelf anywhere. I was looking at the top 50 summer beer releases and I’ve never had this beer. I thought I had but nope. Is it a go to the brewery and wait in line for a bottle kinda thing or is it available.

SpringsLicker
beers 4002 º places 158 º 08:30 Thu 5/4/2017

Originally posted by decaturstevo
Cigar City Marshal Zhukov’s Imperial Stout
With all the CC beers around here is this on the shelf anywhere. I was looking at the top 50 summer beer releases and I’ve never had this beer. I thought I had but nope. Is it a go to the brewery and wait in line for a bottle kinda thing or is it available.

Check with Beverage World in Fort O.

Suttree
beers 7122 º places 260 º 08:53 Thu 5/4/2017

Yeah, The last time we were in Florida it wasn’t particularly hard to find. Also, I wonder if any of the seasonals from Cigar City are going to show up in town, or is TN just going to get the regular stuff that’s brewed in Brevard?

nearbeer
beers 8329 º places 270 º 19:09 Thu 5/4/2017

Haven’t seen any of Cigar City’s stuff in my recent travels to NC, SC or other TN outlets except the 4-5 standard offerings now available in East Tennessee. Echoing Suttree, I found it at a retailer in FL last December and it seemed like they had it as a usual offering. Also saw other CC offerings in GA recently but not the Marshal.

Suttree
beers 7122 º places 260 º 20:20 Fri 5/5/2017

And just to clarify, I’m not complaining about "only" getting the core labels. I can get Jai Alai at my neighborhood grocery store. Whole new world, man...