The Craft Beer Co’s first birthday

Reads 6273 • Replies 97 • Started Friday, May 18, 2012 9:44:53 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

MesandSim
beers 7116 º places 35 º 13:46 Fri 6/8/2012

Originally posted by laughabelle
Any requests from Boston?

A little late to the party here but...

Is the Cambridge You Enjoy My Stout still sour as fook? If so, do they bottle it? Is the bottle sour or is it just some mental version at CBC? That stuff was amaaaaaaaaaazing. Sorry, lots of questions.

Also...

If you can get any of the saisons from Hill Farmstead I will personally meet you at the airport, erect banners claiming your awesomeness everywhere you go and scatter petals in your path for your entire visit.

laughabelle
12:04 Wed 6/13/2012

Is the Cambridge You Enjoy My Stout still sour as fook? If so, do they bottle it? Is the bottle sour or is it just some mental version at CBC? That stuff was amaaaaaaaaaazing. Sorry, lots of questions.

Also...

If you can get any of the saisons from Hill Farmstead I will personally meet you at the airport, erect banners claiming your awesomeness everywhere you go and scatter petals in your path for your entire visit.

I believe that You Enjoy My Stout is only available at CBC, unfortunately. And while your promise of fanfare is certainly appealing and the 3.5 hour trip through Vermont to reach Hill Farmstead is totally worth it I sadly won’t be able to make the trek before I fly to London on Friday. I thought I might have still had a bottle here but sadly I don’t.

Guess I’m striking out left and right ..

harrisoni
beers 25366 º places 68 º 12:07 Wed 6/13/2012

What about the Cisco’s Monomoy Kriek?

FrumptyDumpty
13:51 Wed 6/13/2012

Originally posted by MesandSim

Also...

They had a few of the saisons for sale in CPH a few months back.

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 16:19 Wed 6/13/2012

If so, do they bottle it?

I don’t think CBC bottle anything.

MesandSim
beers 7116 º places 35 º 14:20 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by chriso
If so, do they bottle it?

I don’t think CBC bottle anything.

Hey Chris, seem to remember there being bottles at CBC but the three times I’ve been there, I’ve been, well... rather pished sir!

MesandSim
beers 7116 º places 35 º 14:22 Thu 6/14/2012

Guess I’m striking out left and right ..

Really not a problem, I knew it was a long shot but any chance I get to drink some HF I jump at it!

:)

Cheers for the reply.

MesandSim
beers 7116 º places 35 º 14:23 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty

Also...

They had a few of the saisons for sale in CPH a few months back.

Hey mate, thanks for that. I’ll have a look around, won’t expect much though. I was more after something fresh though!

wheresthepath
beers 3446 º places 282 º 04:34 Fri 6/15/2012

Re: the birthday celebrations, how about a cask of Greene King IPA plus Stella Artois on tap? I love them so much and it would really make the evening special to see them there...

If you don’t have them, I’m going to have to throw a strop and not come...

Congratulations on your first birthday, hope you have many more years of success, I’ll definitely have to make the trek into London for a visit sometime.

Cheers

Anth

MagicDave6
beers 1 º places 1 º 10:00 Mon 6/18/2012

Alrighty,

Iv got the final keg lineup sorted now, dont worry we’ll release it shortly, just not yet! But its a mix of Cantillon, Pizza Port(different one’s to what will be at The Cask Pizza Port night), Westbrook, Beachwood, Mikkeller, Evil Twin, Hoppin Frog, Southern Tier, Farmers Cabinet, Jolly Punpkin, Magic Rock and Kernel.... thats just the kegs btw.

Cask wise its naturally hard to make a call due to the nature of cask ale, but i can assure people of at least 2 properly naughty Thornbridge beers and i’ll keep the best of the rest for it too.

Cheers