Two new Wasatch beers!

Reads 587 • Replies 3 • Started Friday, April 17, 2009 2:33:26 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

douglas88
admin
beers 13234 º places 398 º 14:33 Fri 4/17/2009

The new Summerbrau is out along with the Summer Twilight Kolsh brew. A nice addition.

yemenmocha
beers 659 º places 66 º 02:12 Sat 4/18/2009

Originally posted by douglas88
The new Summerbrau is out along with the Summer Twilight Kolsh brew. A nice addition.

What makes the Summerbrau new? Or is it just this year’s release? I love the Kolsch style.

mikey
beers 508 º places 3 º 15:53 Sun 4/19/2009

Originally posted by yemenmocha
Originally posted by douglas88

What makes the Summerbrau new? Or is it just this year’s release? I love the Kolsch style.

Summerbrau is a completely new beer, never been made before. The Kolsch is also new.

douglas88
admin
beers 13234 º places 398 º 16:08 Sun 4/19/2009

Actually the Summerbrau shares the same name and a similar recipe with another Wasatch beer. It is a higher ABV and as I said only a similar recipe, so I added a new listing. The Kolsh though is a tougher case, I’m not sure yet if it differs enough to warrant another listing since the ABV is the same and I was told the recipe was again based on the Kolsh made at the brewpub. What do you think Mikey? I actually haven’t had either yet.