Florida Weisse my a**! Oregon Weisse!

Reads 3878 • Replies 58 • Started Thursday, May 14, 2015 7:51:56 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 19:55 Sat 5/16/2015

Originally posted by DA
Who is keeping these hostage? There are like 4 Ratebeer people in Portland, and I’d guess 0 in Tillamook. I don’t think I’ve seen many trades on here for De Garde at all.

That’s always been my understanding as well.

Reid
beers 3533 º places 95 º 21:21 Sat 5/16/2015

Originally posted by DA
Who is keeping these hostage? There are like 4 Ratebeer people in Portland, and I’d guess 0 in Tillamook. I don’t think I’ve seen many trades on here for De Garde at all.

There is a lot of BAers though and often the brewers are on the forums over there.

joeneugs
beers 6372 º places 240 º 21:49 Sat 5/16/2015

Originally posted by MacBoost
Can we split Berliners into 2 categories: fruited and unfruited?
Thanks.

Well, considering how adding fruit syrups to berliners has been a long standing tradition in the style even in Germany, I don’t see how adding actual fruit should be any different.

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 00:01 Sun 5/17/2015

Rabble rabble rabble, your locally made beer ranks higher than my locally made beer. That said, it’s always been a pain in the ass to find a reliable Portland traders (though at least some of that has been my burning out on trading).

DA
places 1 º 00:36 Sun 5/17/2015

Originally posted by t0rin0
Rabble rabble rabble, your locally made beer ranks higher than my locally made beer. That said, it’s always been a pain in the ass to find a reliable Portland traders (though at least some of that has been my burning out on trading).

Bobby, send me those Fantomes and I’ll ship out the Oregon beers. Deal?

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 00:46 Sun 5/17/2015

Originally posted by DA

Bobby, send me those Fantomes and I’ll ship out the Oregon beers. Deal?

I had plans but still not 100% sure I can make summer gathering. Next timen I’m up there though I do have a loch Ness and a few other 90s one offs with your name on them.

digita7693
beers 1 º places 7 º 02:49 Sun 5/17/2015

Reason being, there are so many small breweries in PDX that people actually drink the beer from there. People are excited when you show up to a tasting with a small release local beer.

MagicDave6
beers 1 º places 1 º 05:13 Sun 5/17/2015

Originally posted by joet
berliner is actually an american-revived style like IPA and porter

Ha, the cheek of it Joe!