RBESG10

Reads 13508 • Replies 97 • Started Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:24:54 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 13:08 Mon 2/22/2010

Originally posted by Alex420
Originally posted by colonna
Hi guys, i can suggest you a B&B in Trastevere, near Ma che siete, Bir&Fud and Brasserie 4:20. call to Sabrina at +393937126807, you can however tell her my name.
We will arrange for you a beer-tasting of a lot of italian craft beers at Bir&Fud for Friday afternoon!

Cheers from Rome!

Manuele

Alex,
I plan on arriving on June the 2nd and staying until the 8th.
Most likely I’ll have Ungstrup with me.
Looking forward to this!
Henrik
(will mail this as well)

Gr8! we’ll be waiting for it!

Ok now I need an idea of who’s coming, when they are coming and leaving etc...
Pls send a mail to

rbesg10@gmail.com

when you are 100% certain that you’re coming!!
I’ll be able to plan movements and placing/spacing in detail for you in this way.
I’ll organize a bus as well and book the places we’ll go to.

I NEED TO KNOW ON THE MAIL OTHERWISE THERE IS NO GUARANTEE THAY THERE WILL BE A PLACE FOR YOU!!

I’m sure you understand.
The program I created for you was just a proposal for what we could do, but it needs refining. I need to know how many we are to be able to organize it in detail. Surely there will be variations and in order to plan it well and to tell you ASAP I need to know how many we are and when we’re here ASAP.

Guis to make this really cool I need a bit of your cooperation!!

I’ll be watching the mail!!

In the meanwhile I can tell you that Struise and De Molen have already agreed to make a new creation especially for the event. Others are working on it and I’ll keep you informed on it.

Remember MAIL!!!!!

Alex

FrumptyDumpty
08:52 Thu 2/25/2010

Might as well add a Grassroots/Mikkeller collab made for RBESG also. More details to follow.

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 10:23 Sat 2/27/2010

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
Might as well add a Grassroots/Mikkeller collab made for RBESG also. More details to follow.

Awesome Ryan!

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 10:24 Sat 2/27/2010

An update from Alex:

"Well, we just installed other 12 taps @ Brasserie420 so there’ll be plenty of space for our specials in june =D!!"

Plovmand
beers 12172 º places 99 º 13:00 Sat 2/27/2010

Originally posted by Papsoe
An update from Alex:

"Well, we just installed other 12 taps @ Brasserie420 so there’ll be plenty of space for our specials in june =D!!"

That place just sounds too good to be true. I hope we will get lots of hours to spend there. Will the grand tasting take place at 4:20?

madmitch76
beers 37145 º places 240 º 16:59 Mon 3/1/2010

Craig - any idea how we can pass ourselves off as Danes? Clearly anything else won’t do.....

cgarvieuk
beers 37793 º places 457 º 09:06 Tue 3/2/2010

Originally posted by madmitch76
Craig - any idea how we can pass ourselves off as Danes? Clearly anything else won’t do.....

Ive got the Special multi beer rating glass to allow me to rate beers 5 at a time

yespr
beers 55623 º places 43 º 09:11 Tue 3/2/2010

Originally posted by cgarvieuk

Ive got the Special multi beer rating glass to allow me to rate beers 5 at a time

Nah that is a Dr Bill thing that works for anything in Orange and down south to San Diego, CA.

Guys - you’re likely genetically linked to us anyway. Drinking beer is a phenotypic trait that we may be sharing some of the same genes...SOME genes - not all!

/Jesper

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 09:14 Tue 3/2/2010

Originally posted by cgarvieuk

Either that or you can practise this very special technique Craig

http://latimesblogs.latimes.com/lanow/2010/02/rare-brew-buffs-sip-suds-in-anaheim-with-dr-bill-sysak.html

cgarvieuk
beers 37793 º places 457 º 09:24 Tue 3/2/2010

Really looking forward to this. Booked both the fligth and hotel today SO the Game is on.