RBESG10

Reads 13506 • Replies 97 • Started Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:24:54 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

FrumptyDumpty
12:40 Mon 4/12/2010

Any news on this as of late?

fonefan
beers 74334 º places 721 º 04:48 Wed 4/14/2010

Hereby links to form to put in what beers you will bring to Grand Tasting and a spreadsheet for you the see what others will bring.

If you have a correction to what you have entered send me a Bmail and i will make correction.

Looking forward to see you all in Rome.

Form to put in beers you will bring to RBESG 2010
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGlwVDljSmNiNkxOd0s2WFJNSkxhTGc6MA

Spreadsheet to see what beers will be on @ the Grand Tasting RBESG 2010
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArYD5ZB0sR61dGlwVDljSmNiNkxOd0s2WFJNSkxhTGc&hl=en

cgarvieuk
beers 37773 º places 457 º 04:59 Wed 4/14/2010

Originally posted by fonefan
Hereby links to form to put in what beers you will bring to Grand Tasting and a spreadsheet for you the see what others will bring.

If you have a correction to what you have entered send me a Bmail and i will make correction.

Looking forward to see you all in Rome.

Form to put in beers you will bring to RBESG 2010
http://spreadsheets.google.com/viewform?formkey=dGlwVDljSmNiNkxOd0s2WFJNSkxhTGc6MA

Spreadsheet to see what beers will be on @ the Grand Tasting RBESG 2010
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0ArYD5ZB0sR61dGlwVDljSmNiNkxOd0s2WFJNSkxhTGc&hl=en

Bah bloacked at work.

still keep up the good work

Borresteijn
beers 11335 º places 404 º 05:09 Wed 4/14/2010

Thanks Jan, I’ll add some beers right away

Borresteijn
beers 11335 º places 404 º 05:16 Wed 4/14/2010

BTW, how many beers should we bring?

traPISSED
beers 106 º 06:20 Wed 4/14/2010

Ok I think I can go to this

Only problem is that the only direct flight dumps me in to rome on friday afternoon.

What flights are the UK guys using as it looks like it will take 4 flights for me to be on time?

traPISSED
beers 106 º 09:44 Wed 4/14/2010

Originally posted by traPISSED

Only problem is that the only direct flight dumps me in to rome on friday afternoon.

What flights are the UK guys using as it looks like it will take 4 flights for me to be on time?

Also which airport in Rome should I aim to land at.

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 10:00 Wed 4/14/2010

Cool Alan!
Of the 18 people who have added their names two the event listing 12 are Danes
Would be GREAT to have some more non-Danes attending...

traPISSED
beers 106 º 10:13 Wed 4/14/2010

Originally posted by Papsoe

Cool Alan!

Cheers,

I have found flights for £200 that would have me arrive on the Tuesday night and leave Monday morning.

Any idea how much the set meals and beers will cost? So as I can see what money I have to play around with. Im guessing nearly a week in Rome would be expensive.

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 10:31 Wed 4/14/2010

Originally posted by Papsoe

Cool Alan!

Cheers,

I have found flights for £200 that would have me arrive on the Tuesday night and leave Monday morning.

Any idea how much the set meals and beers will cost? So as I can see what money I have to play around with. Im guessing nearly a week in Rome would be expensive.

I guess the organizer - Alex420 - is the best to answer this. You may wanna bermail him directly.