RBESG10

Reads 13490 • Replies 97 • Started Tuesday, November 24, 2009 2:24:54 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 06:38 Fri 11/27/2009

Not that it should influence the decision but it is unlikely that I will be able to make it unless it is fairly early June (or later than mid August). Most of July is earmarked for a Seattle to San Francisco road trip.

Christian
beers 17365 º places 278 º 06:54 Fri 11/27/2009

Originally posted by chriso
Not that it should influence the decision but it is unlikely that I will be able to make it unless it is fairly early June (or later than mid August). Most of July is earmarked for a Seattle to San Francisco road trip.

Doesn’t sound like you’ll be lacking beers to drink anyway :)

Anywhere in June is good for me.

KimJohansen
beers 10557 º places 13 º 01:25 Mon 11/30/2009

I haven’t got a life so whatever you guys decide on

DonMagi
beers 5592 º places 50 º 02:42 Mon 11/30/2009

Thought’s on this alex?

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 14:05 Tue 12/1/2009

I’ll just add the link to Alex’ fine proposal for Rome, Italy 2010 - so we don’t have to dig up the old thread:

http://www.ratebeer.com/forums/should-we-cancel-rbesg-010_126899_2.htm

DonMagi
beers 5592 º places 50 º 15:17 Tue 12/1/2009

Alece, Aleca, Who TF is alace!!!!

Alex!!!!!

DonMagi
beers 5592 º places 50 º 16:06 Tue 12/1/2009

Alex.

Come:aNAOE#W’

DonMagi
beers 5592 º places 50 º 03:21 Sat 12/5/2009

See this is my issue about this event. Im totally all for it and have even persuaded pauline to come. But if alex does not communicate with us then how can it be organised.

Alex!!!!!!!

Alex420
beers 48 º places 23 º 10:52 Sun 12/6/2009

Sry for the late reply guis, but I was gathering all the lambics from all the breweries this week in belgium!!
I’m having a brewers party on 8-10Jan, great beers that’s for sure..
It’s going to be a pretty cool party with a lot of international and italian brewers coming and some really special beers on draft ( EG. the lindemans guis left me alone with 2 kegs to fill in their cellar thinking I wouldn’t wonder around: I wondered around and found a 100% wheat lambik in a tank and OFC filled one of my kegs with it). One day all lambics on tap (many, you’ll be pleased to know Mes) and the presentation of a couple of new beers on the roof (kerkom’s 13%Grand crew, a RevCat-Port brewing big hop collab,and more..), another day Italian top beers, and another day the big brewers of the modern age!! Pub crawling and the rest during the day.
All of you are invited ofc just let me know, the joint is small and we’re having a lot of ppl in, mainly many brewers or beerppl, so let me know. I’ll post a thread when I can tell you more.

Anyway:

Grand tasting, seems a great idea!!
Papsoe, thanks for the tips!
Anything can be organized at this time. I’ve been speaking with ppl in Rome and all are very happy to collaborate!
So, the June Idea seems great, a nice time to throw the event. Any other important festivals we don’t wanna miss around that time?

My mail is
alexliberati@gmail.com

I’m on this every day so if you guis have any ideas you want to share or urgent matters pls feel free to post me there. I’ll surely be following this thread as well, but Not as much as my mail for now, being that we’re still @ december.

Pls anyone who has other tips for me just mail them: I’d be really happy to improve any of my ideas.

Again The dates should be set ASAP, as well as the average number of ppl coming: in this way I can organize transport and hotel-s at the best prices possible! I think It would be great for the early flight bookings as well. And a great time to organize the stay for any other interested ppl (italian-international brewers, beerppl, keyplayers for great beer), if OFC we want them around =)!!

Let me know!! I’ll be reading.

DonMagi
beers 5592 º places 50 º 11:04 Mon 12/14/2009

Originally posted by Alex420
Sry for the late reply guis, but I was gathering all the lambics from all the breweries this week in belgium!!
I’m having a brewers party on 8-10Jan, great beers that’s for sure..
It’s going to be a pretty cool party with a lot of international and italian brewers coming and some really special beers on draft ( EG. the lindemans guis left me alone with 2 kegs to fill in their cellar thinking I wouldn’t wonder around: I wondered around and found a 100% wheat lambik in a tank and OFC filled one of my kegs with it). One day all lambics on tap (many, you’ll be pleased to know Mes) and the presentation of a couple of new beers on the roof (kerkom’s 13%Grand crew, a RevCat-Port brewing big hop collab,and more..), another day Italian top beers, and another day the big brewers of the modern age!! Pub crawling and the rest during the day.
All of you are invited ofc just let me know, the joint is small and we’re having a lot of ppl in, mainly many brewers or beerppl, so let me know. I’ll post a thread when I can tell you more.

Anyway:

Grand tasting, seems a great idea!!
Papsoe, thanks for the tips!
Anything can be organized at this time. I’ve been speaking with ppl in Rome and all are very happy to collaborate!
So, the June Idea seems great, a nice time to throw the event. Any other important festivals we don’t wanna miss around that time?

My mail is
alexliberati@gmail.com

I’m on this every day so if you guis have any ideas you want to share or urgent matters pls feel free to post me there. I’ll surely be following this thread as well, but Not as much as my mail for now, being that we’re still @ december.

Pls anyone who has other tips for me just mail them: I’d be really happy to improve any of my ideas.

Again The dates should be set ASAP, as well as the average number of ppl coming: in this way I can organize transport and hotel-s at the best prices possible! I think It would be great for the early flight bookings as well. And a great time to organize the stay for any other interested ppl (italian-international brewers, beerppl, keyplayers for great beer), if OFC we want them around =)!!

Let me know!! I’ll be reading.

Alex i completly missed this, as it seems did alot of others.

Dates first is a great idea. Id go with early june so that it is as cool as possible. There is the first weekend, 3-7th of June that would be fine for me. Also there doesnt seem to be much on the european calander at that time.

What are others thinking?