RBWG--Austin Itinerary

Reads 30530 • Replies 453 • Started Friday, January 6, 2012 1:06:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

crusianbeer
beers 116 º places 4 º 19:24 Sat 1/28/2012

Just FYI... any good lookin women are welcome to share our room with us. No dudes allowed.

Originally posted by drowland
Less than a month! Eric, do we have the bus/glass info? I wanna get some money to you.

yep will be sending out a BM tomorrow to everyone.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 13:50 Sun 1/29/2012

Originally posted by ericandersnavy
Less than a month! Eric, do we have the bus/glass info? I wanna get some money to you.

Sweet

Sledutah
beers 11316 º places 959 º 11:52 Mon 1/30/2012

Originally posted by SudsMcDuff
sucks about the grand tasting changing... i kinda liked the idea of stumbling back to our rooms after the grand tasting, but now its a 40 min van ride back to the hotel....

ugh...

I agree. I know this is late, but is there any chance of a hotel in Austin?

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 12:31 Mon 1/30/2012

Originally posted by Sledutah
Originally posted by SudsMcDuff
sucks about the grand tasting changing... i kinda liked the idea of stumbling back to our rooms after the grand tasting, but now its a 40 min van ride back to the hotel....

ugh...

I agree. I know this is late, but is there any chance of a hotel in Austin?

Sadly, no one else made an effort besides me and Eric (in Dallas). So in short, unless someone else can find a place with a cheap rate within walking distance to somewhere...

Ok, BM’s won’t be going out tonight as planned. Was hoping to hear back from one place today and never did. If I can’t get in contact with him by noon tomorrow then I will send out the $$$ details for the transportation and the glasses. Thanks for being patient everyone. These bus places get slow to respond when you ask them about discounts and price matching. I am just trying to get everyone the best price possible for the transportation.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 19:20 Mon 1/30/2012

No problem!

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 20:03 Mon 1/30/2012

Ok, BM’s won’t be going out tonight as planned. Was hoping to hear back from one place today and never did. If I can’t get in contact with him by noon tomorrow then I will send out the $$$ details for the transportation and the glasses. Thanks for being patient everyone. These bus places get slow to respond when you ask them about discounts and price matching. I am just trying to get everyone the best price possible for the transportation.

The following has never been said on RB. Well, it has been close because DYCSoccer is short and I am taller than Aubrey...but let it be known:
I AM TALLER THAN ERICANDERSNAVY.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 20:16 Mon 1/30/2012

Is DYCSoccer gonna be there? I owe him... a kiss.

Who am I dueling again? Lushawn?

t0rin0
beers 102 º places 1528 º 21:19 Mon 1/30/2012

Who am I dueling again? Lushawn?

Ahem.