RBWG--Austin Itinerary

Reads 30533 • Replies 453 • Started Friday, January 6, 2012 1:06:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Originally posted by drowland
Looking, but I don’t have anything significant to add. Mostly just getting damn excited this is happening soon. Last time I stayed in TX my hotel had a waffle maker shaped like the state of TX. This hotel had better have one or I’m taking my SHIT back from KAggie. Long story.

As a matter of fact it does Danny!! I stayed there a couple of weeks ago and nursed a hangover in the breakfast area with some tasty orange juice, coffee, and an egg sandwich

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 14:03 Fri 2/17/2012

Additionally, between Flix and HomeField, I’ll have JK Petit Prince, JK Noble King, Independence Working Dog, Saint Arnold Bitter Belgian, Twisted X Lager, Twisted X Fuego, and I’m not sure what else.

Just got in a box of 7venth Sun!! 2 berliners and a saison!!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 17:07 Fri 2/17/2012

Originally posted by ericandersnavy
Originally posted by drowland
Looking, but I don’t have anything significant to add. Mostly just getting damn excited this is happening soon. Last time I stayed in TX my hotel had a waffle maker shaped like the state of TX. This hotel had better have one or I’m taking my SHIT back from KAggie. Long story.

As a matter of fact it does Danny!! I stayed there a couple of weeks ago and nursed a hangover in the breakfast area with some tasty orange juice, coffee, and an egg sandwich

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 17:08 Fri 2/17/2012

If I kick this keg of cider soon, I’ll fill it with my whiskey barrel aged barleywine and then fill a 32oz growler to bring. It’s a 2nd run of a Palm Ridge Reserve barrel after my coconut porter. Tasted it a few nights ago and it’s going well.

MrRomero
beers 1976 º places 112 º 02:35 Sat 2/18/2012

Looks like I’ll be in the state so I may head down. I have a mini keg of Hopslam from last year I can bring.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 14:22 Sat 2/18/2012

Originally posted by MrRomero
Looks like I’ll be in the state so I may head down. I have a mini keg of Hopslam from last year I can bring.

I love barleywines

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 14:22 Sat 2/18/2012

Less than a week!

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 15:29 Sat 2/18/2012

Originally posted by MrRomero

Shit.

getting down to the wire here folks!! Any last minute people?