RBWG--Austin Itinerary

Reads 30531 • Replies 453 • Started Friday, January 6, 2012 1:06:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Looks like the bus for saturday has just been upgraded to a slightly larger size and has a flat screen TV on it. We will be showing youtube video of drowland’s tuba spectacular.

bu11zeye
beers 13702 º places 116 º 10:22 Thu 2/9/2012

Originally posted by Sledutah
Is anybody else flying in? What time do you land? Maybe we can share a car. I should get in Thursday at 5:30pm.

I would try Super Shuttle. May be about $20 each way.

KAggie97
beers 3529 º places 220 º 12:52 Thu 2/9/2012

Originally posted by ericandersnavy
Looks like the bus for saturday has just been upgraded to a slightly larger size and has a flat screen TV on it. We will be showing youtube video of drowland’s tuba spectacular.

And "Gilmore Girls"?

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 17:43 Thu 2/9/2012

YES!

DVD player? I can bring a DVD of my chamber recital in addition to the videos of NAME (New Acoustic Metal Experiment) available online.

Originally posted by drowland

YES!

DVD player? I can bring a DVD of my chamber recital in addition to the videos of NAME (New Acoustic Metal Experiment) available online.

not sure about the DVD player danny

Looks like the glasses are ready and I am going to pick them up one day this week.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 07:57 Sun 2/12/2012

Looks like the glasses are ready and I am going to pick them up one day this week.

WOOHOO! This is coming up!

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 15:33 Sun 2/12/2012

Fratto, you coming? I saw you commented on the Google Doc

Has anyone else coming to the grand tasting NOT had Black Tuesday besides Danny?

Is anyone up for stopping at Little Caesars on the way to Jester King? $5 large cheese or pepperoni pizzas.