RBWG--Austin Itinerary

Reads 30546 • Replies 453 • Started Friday, January 6, 2012 1:06:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

crusianbeer
beers 116 º places 4 º 09:10 Tue 2/21/2012

Originally posted by thirdeye11
Originally posted by crusianbeer
is it html or something?
try using this:
http://knopok.net/text-to-html.html

Yes most of RateBeer seems to be HTML based (profiles, events, etc) so I’d suggest using this converter, or simply plugging an html break at the end of each line on the itinerary to fix the jumbled mess :)

The html code for break is

<br >

Just remove the 2 spaces, one before the b, and one after the r.

figured it would be easier to just copy and paste.

canadianghetto
12:41 Tue 2/21/2012

FYI Real Ale isn’t doing a tasting this Friday since they are installing a new fermenter. Check their Facebook.

Originally posted by canadianghetto
FYI Real Ale isn’t doing a tasting this Friday since they are installing a new fermenter. Check their Facebook.

Hmmm....let me look into this, but I bet that we are still good to go.

Looks like we are good to go at real ale. I will also be picking up the Friday van at 8 a.m., so we will be leaving at 8:30

crusianbeer
beers 116 º places 4 º 14:53 Tue 2/21/2012

jesus, 8:30... man. someone make sure we get up. Van? how many people on Friday and who is driving?

crusianbeer
beers 116 º places 4 º 14:57 Tue 2/21/2012

any interest in Hebrew Jewbelation or 15:15?
posted in the doc, but not sure if people will see it. added a few other things as well.

djd07
beers 28662 º places 45 º 15:01 Tue 2/21/2012

Saturday is still at 930am right? I will be driving in from houston.

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 15:31 Tue 2/21/2012

Pinned.

Originally posted by crusianbeer
jesus, 8:30... man. someone make sure we get up. Van? how many people on Friday and who is driving?

I bet the hotel does wake up calls. I wake up earlier than that on the weekends,

The van is at full capacity and Barzigkin is driving. Saturday will be the bus and will be much better.

Bring coolers on the bus for the grand tasting. We will keep them in the back of the bus. Unless someone has a better idea.

Originally posted by djd07
Saturday is still at 930am right? I will be driving in from houston.

yes sir