RBWG--Austin Itinerary

Reads 30539 • Replies 453 • Started Friday, January 6, 2012 1:06:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

the itenerary was also built off of having a charter bus where the driver is only allowed to drive 12 hours in 1 day as per department of transportation guidelines. if the crowd for the tours in small enough and we only need a 15 passenger rental van then I’m sure other stops can be made as well

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 14:45 Fri 1/6/2012

I’d say bypass South Austin Brewing and add DH to the list. Any maybe 512 also...between me and DH, we can pickup whatever beers we need to for this and add it to our tap wall. I’m speaking for Josh without asking him though.

Originally posted by Walt
I’d say bypass South Austin Brewing and add DH to the list. Any maybe 512 also...between me and DH, we can pickup whatever beers we need to for this and add it to our tap wall. I’m speaking for Josh without asking him though.

if you guys can pick up any beer that a brewery would put on for us anyway then I say lets rock it.

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 16:48 Fri 1/6/2012

Can you modify the itinerary so I can send it out to the breweries?

thickfreakness
beers 132 º 17:47 Fri 1/6/2012

Damn, wish the hotel and grand tasting weren’t in Round Rock, but I’ll be there anyways. $50 cab ride back home.

SudsMcDuff
beers 8597 º places 190 º 18:02 Fri 1/6/2012

Austin!

nbutler11
beers 1269 º places 356 º 20:35 Fri 1/6/2012

The Salt Lick was just feature for it’s BBQ on Top Chef! Itinerary is looking solid.

Will do

So how about I replace ranger creek with NXNW and replace SAB and 512 with DH?

Walt
beers 2449 º places 189 º 08:24 Sat 1/7/2012

Originally posted by thickfreakness
Damn, wish the hotel and grand tasting weren’t in Round Rock, but I’ll be there anyways. $50 cab ride back home.

If you can find a better hotel rate, shoot. I just knew that I’d get a good rate there and at least there’s beer within walking distance. We can always change venue really quickly if you have a better idea. The whole time I’ve issued the warning that it’s in Round Rock.