Return of the Fanø Summer Slumber party

Reads 28174 • Replies 180 • Started Wednesday, February 1, 2012 9:48:06 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

fiulijn
beers 28351 º places 745 º 18:07 Wed 6/13/2012

I just removed my participation.
"unfortunately" I will be in Canada, possibly down to Seattle on this very same day.

Ryan, believe me, I was really looking forward to spending a day or two on the island!
BBQ and beer, mmmm....

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 22:35 Wed 6/13/2012

Originally posted by FrumptyDumpty
No danish in this thread. It is my thead and property of the US of A so english only.

Ryan, Theis just wrote he wants to spoon you...

Theis
beers 15148 º places 114 º 23:38 Wed 6/13/2012

Originally posted by Papsoe
No danish in this thread. It is my thead and property of the US of A so english only.

Ryan, Theis just wrote he wants to spoon you...

Nej, jeg skriver dansk til danskere, så den var til dig Paps...

yngwie
beers 22223 º places 393 º 13:55 Mon 6/18/2012

Originally posted by Christian

In Danish you can write dansk and engelsk, but in English it’s capitalized Danish and English. Please.

FrumptyDumpty
00:01 Mon 6/25/2012

Since someone asked I will layout what I had planned for this. People show up Sat and will do a cook out and make Fanø burgers. Be cool if people brought a bottle or 2 to share and we will just drink some beer and what not. Sunday would be brew day. We have 2 spare rooms with 2 beds in each. 1 of the rooms is already claimed by Theis so if someone else wants to jump in and claim the other feel free. There is also 2 couches in the living room and a futon in the babies room we can put people on as well as loads of floor space.

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 00:32 Mon 6/25/2012

Since someone asked I will layout what I had planned for this. People show up Sat and will do a cook out and make Fanø burgers. Be cool if people brought a bottle or 2 to share and we will just drink some beer and what not. Sunday would be brew day. We have 2 spare rooms with 2 beds in each. 1 of the rooms is already claimed by Theis so if someone else wants to jump in and claim the other feel free. There is also 2 couches in the living room and a futon in the babies room we can put people on as well as loads of floor space.

And lots of lawn space for camping.

FrumptyDumpty
00:34 Mon 6/25/2012

We will have to see if the grass is dry enough. It has been a bit rainy this past few days which I hope does not continue like last summer.

Papsoe
beers 25039 º places 4 º 12:27 Mon 6/25/2012

Sounds great Ryan!
Will there be bacon explosion?
And any news of a Rye barrel for the Quad?

FrumptyDumpty
12:38 Mon 6/25/2012

Plan is to make Fanø burgers this time so no bacon explosion. No luck on Rye barrels so we will just stick with recipe we had.

FrumptyDumpty
06:10 Mon 7/2/2012

Is it to early for us to talk about what we might bring?

I will have some new stuff not yet released of course. I have a half keg of a draft only stillwater beer that I am sending to the US that I will tap that day. I also have a keg of Nurse pepper I could put on tap for people who want it.

Mads for you I have 1 50cl bottle (last one left) of Viola Sofia batch 1 non-barrel aged.

What else are other gonna bring? We should make this more lets drink awesome beer more then tick fest =)