Chelmsford Winter Beer Festival 2017

Reads 454 • Replies 7 • Started Thursday, February 16, 2017 11:56:26 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 23:56 Thu 2/16/2017

Great to see some new faces at Chelmsford’s festival. Leighton you could easily have got 30+ ticks today had you came down. There were many rare beers and ones I do not find easily and one-off batches. I also ticked lucky at Ale House but not change there as they always have new stuff on.

A pleasure to meet some new raters in my City from further-afield. Introduce yourself on here so i know your account handles..

Cheers

Leighton
beers 33718 º places 1204 º 02:56 Fri 2/17/2017

Originally posted by tdtm82
Great to see some new faces at Chelmsford’s festival. Leighton you could easily have got 30+ ticks today had you came down. There were many rare beers and ones I do not find easily and one-off batches. I also ticked lucky at Ale House but not change there as they always have new stuff on.

A pleasure to meet some new raters in my City from further-afield. Introduce yourself on here so i know your account handles..

Cheers

If not for that pesky job I would have been there! Another time - I am keen to make it. Is this fest once per year?

WingmanWillis
admin
beers 1563 º places 1908 º 07:36 Fri 2/17/2017

Originally posted by Leighton

Cheers

If not for that pesky job I would have been there! Another time - I am keen to make it. Is this fest once per year?

Also hold a Winter beer festival in July........

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 06:05 Sun 2/19/2017

Originally posted by WingmanWillis

Cheers

That’s their Summer Beer Festival.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 07:37 Sun 2/19/2017

Cheers

Are you sure? I think you will find you have your festivals the wrong way round. From memory they hold the winter festival around July and the Summer Festival is around February.

WingmanWillis
admin
beers 1563 º places 1908 º 08:11 Sun 2/19/2017

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener

Cheers

Are you sure? I think you will find you have your festivals the wrong way round. From memory they hold the winter festival around July and the Summer Festival is around February.

Octoberfest in mid March too

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 08:18 Sun 2/19/2017

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener

Cheers

Octoberfest in mid March too

Well, when else?

tdtm82
beers 1704 º places 138 º 18:51 Wed 2/22/2017

Mayfest is in September.