CPH

Reads 3006 • Replies 18 • Started Thursday, August 16, 2012 1:42:21 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

altonbrownd
beers 5922 º places 341 º 06:20 Thu 8/16/2012

Ah, the choices are now coming quick. I am on business in Zurich, but flying with SAS via Copenhagen, hence the brief layover. But you bet I love my Danish beer, especially after a long day’s work...

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 06:27 Thu 8/16/2012

Originally posted by altonbrownd
Ah, the choices are now coming quick. I am on business in Zurich, but flying with SAS via Copenhagen, hence the brief layover. But you bet I love my Danish beer, especially after a long day’s work...

Well the Mikkeller one on the photo contains salt so you may be better off using it for cooking. The Skovlyst beers are generally bland or unbalanced in my opinion and Jacobsen - well chances are you already rated them. But for a European airport I guess you could be worse off.

humlelala
beers 1377 º places 89 º 08:34 Sun 8/19/2012

Here are a few photos of the selection available at Fine Food Cph. They also still have the Mikkeller Salt Weed beer. Notice the availability of some mead there as well:

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg485/Ratebeertemp/5469172b.jpg

http://i1240.photobucket.com/albums/gg485/Ratebeertemp/eb90460c.jpg

altonbrownd
beers 5922 º places 341 º 01:19 Fri 9/7/2012

Thanks guys. I picked up the Mikkeller and two Skovlyst beers in the Fine Food shop. They even wrapped it so I could bring it back to Brussels. The sports bar didn’t have any new tics as far as I could tell. Thanks again for your help!

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 01:47 Fri 9/7/2012

didnt Nørrebro Bryghus used to have a stall at teh airport.

Does that mean its gone, or did i just imagine it?

fiulijn
beers 28318 º places 745 º 02:11 Fri 9/7/2012

Originally posted by cgarvieuk

I’m sure you did.

Yes it used to be there, it’s long gone, many years ago.

yngwie
beers 22205 º places 393 º 03:23 Fri 9/7/2012

I’ve had a few of the Jacobsen’s in Oslo. Perhaps I’ll get some new ticks anyhow...

the Jacobsen beers available in grocery stores in norway are of lower strength than those available in Demark, so a good chance you’ll fine some new ticks then.

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 03:31 Fri 9/7/2012

Originally posted by fiulijn
Originally posted by cgarvieuk

I’m sure you did.

Yes it used to be there, it’s long gone, many years ago.

ahhh shame as that was VERY nice