easy salmon recipe...

Reads 3346 • Replies 24 • Started Friday, May 11, 2012 5:39:21 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

robrules
places 1 º 13:41 Tue 5/15/2012

I deal with salmon - or any other fish I’m not making into tacos - the same way I deal with steak. If its a good cut of steak (fresh in the case of fish), marinade is unecessary and will just obscure the flavor you just paid a nice penny for. I just go with a salt and pepper (and whatever one or two other spices I feel like using that day) rub and throw it on the grill.

JensenTaster
beers 1719 º places 19 º 13:47 Tue 5/15/2012

toss fennelcorns, slat, rosepepper, black pepper and smoked paprika on your slice of salmon, 5-6 minuts on the skin side, 1-2 mins on the flesh side. Have a slightly fruity and malty farmhouse (could be jolly pumpkin)with it, some green slad and roasted selliak and cheakpeas; nuff said.

AcctError62185
places 1 º 06:49 Wed 5/16/2012

Originally posted by robrules
I deal with salmon - or any other fish I’m not making into tacos - the same way I deal with steak. If its a good cut of steak (fresh in the case of fish), marinade is unecessary and will just obscure the flavor you just paid a nice penny for. I just go with a salt and pepper (and whatever one or two other spices I feel like using that day) rub and throw it on the grill.

I find that I do enjoy simple grilled meat and fish...but I also find that I am constantly seeking new flavors and new flavor combinations. Sure, I could probably just drink SNPA all the time, and it is often better than other beers I try, but I still want to try them

olivia325
20:56 Sun 7/8/2012

The best blog and it have a good recipe of FISH STEAK!