IP Ratebeer Best Festival ISO : Anyone willing to share RRBC flights

Reads 207 • Replies 3 • Started Thursday, January 12, 2017 2:26:54 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

nerdboy19
beers 171 º places 20 º 02:26 Thu 1/12/2017

Hi guys, I’m from South Korea and I’m heading to SF + Santa Rosa for the festival. I’m not sure about the cultures and manners of the States so I might be rude, but here I go.

I’m not a great drinker and I know I’ll be drinking hell a lot of beers that day. However, I’m visiting The "Santa Rosa", one of the dream land of beer geeks, and it would be my shame to miss RRBC. My friend showed me their flight (samplers) and damn it was huge. It would be impossible for me to drink half of the flight by myself.

Therefore, I’m looking for other beer geek pals to share the beer flight. In our country, we are used to drinking with a same glass, eating a big bowl of soup with many people, blah blah. However, I remember it is taken kinda disgusting to share a same food in one dish when I lived in Canada. So if anyone can give me the idea, that would be very appreciated.

I will be there around the opening hours until the main Festival starts. Sorry for my bad English, and let me know if anyone is interested. Cheers.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40681 º places 1239 º 04:51 Thu 1/12/2017

Just to be clear the pours are unlimited at RB Best so you can just take a sip, rate the beer, rinse out and move on if you want to get through a whole load of rates.

OldGrowth
beers 3472 º places 204 º 05:21 Thu 1/12/2017

I think he’s asking about Russian River Brewing Company and the infamous flight,
Nerd boy, if you bump into some ratebeer people, I’m sure you’ll have no problem sharing a flight tray at Russian River

Leighton
beers 33746 º places 1204 º 05:31 Thu 1/12/2017

Yeah, most RBians tend to be more than happy to share a glass.