Rate my cellar

Reads 3712 • Replies 46 • Started Friday, May 10, 2013 6:19:31 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 15:06 Sat 5/11/2013

Originally posted by CLevar
Originally posted by khoffman43
lost over 3 pounds last week

This surprises me...If I had a fridge full of cheese, I would balloon up.

I am impressed at your restraint.

You are a scholar and a gentleman.

Somehow I keep eating the same food, but less. I looked it up online, its called moderation and its new to me.

We need more lab based tastings.

BrewtopiaofPJ
beers 67 º places 4 º 15:11 Sat 5/11/2013

Looks good to me, let’s trade

puzzl
beers 3258 º places 138 º 17:04 Sat 5/11/2013

4/10

Cleg
places 1 º 17:17 Sat 5/11/2013

I need to shift now to more barley wines and sours

cbfobes
beers 2938 º places 29 º 17:24 Sat 5/11/2013

Originally posted by Cleg
I need to drink/share more barley wines and sours

FIFY

b3shine
beers 12209 º places 372 º 18:06 Sat 5/11/2013

Originally posted by Douberd
Originally posted by b3shine
Note to self...trade with drowland...he seems cool

Well... A few of us like him, or he wouldn’t have been member of the year... Not sure he needed to be that harsh with you, but it was Friday night and knowing Daniel-San, he was probably White Boy Wasted.

One thing I can say about cellaring beers is that in general it’s a poor idea for any substantive length of time. And so is attracting attention to your cellar; although I don’t think you intended to be arrogant, it can come across that way. Just share that shizzle, my nizzle.
I hope that he didn’t become member of the year with this kind of behaviour, otherwise it wouldn’t be so difficult to get nominated I guess. Edit : One post deleted where I was saying you don’t have to be harsh to be honest. Edit2 Good thing you apologized, can you do it now in a less sarcastic way?

When you do as much in a calendar year as Danny did for the ratebeer community, you can get away with a drunken mistake, especially when you apologize in the morning. Plus, he’s just a good dude.

drowland
beers 11069 º places 430 º 19:21 Sat 5/11/2013

Originally posted by Douberd
Note to self...trade with drowland...he seems cool

Well... A few of us like him, or he wouldn’t have been member of the year... Not sure he needed to be that harsh with you, but it was Friday night and knowing Daniel-San, he was probably White Boy Wasted.

One thing I can say about cellaring beers is that in general it’s a poor idea for any substantive length of time. And so is attracting attention to your cellar; although I don’t think you intended to be arrogant, it can come across that way. Just share that shizzle, my nizzle.
I hope that he didn’t become member of the year with this kind of behaviour, otherwise it wouldn’t be so difficult to get nominated I guess. Edit : One post deleted where I was saying you don’t have to be harsh to be honest. Edit2 Good thing you apologized, can you do it now in a less sarcastic way?

When you do as much in a calendar year as Danny did for the ratebeer community, you can get away with a drunken mistake, especially when you apologize in the morning. Plus, he’s just a good dude.

BREAU FTW

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 22:57 Sat 5/11/2013

breau from the wood? ISO

TheHOFF43
beers 2045 º places 169 º 22:58 Sat 5/11/2013

Also, your cellar has no CIB... pathetic

bytemesis
beers 15356 º places 1601 º 23:03 Sat 5/11/2013

Originally posted by khoffman43
Also, your cellar has no CIB... pathetic

Yeah, without CIB the likelihood of secondary infections drops wayyyyyy down, and then how the hell are you going to lay claim to that ultra rare whale dong Lacto-Honeypoo Imperial Stout?