RBAG 2016

Reads 4346 • Replies 52 • Started Sunday, May 15, 2016 12:32:00 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

dfearnley
beers 3422 º 17:40 Sun 7/17/2016

I gave the published version of the page...here’s the editable link: http://bit.ly/29TgCWW

revoltingblob
beers 46 º places 1 º 12:10 Wed 7/20/2016

Sorry, I am unfamiliar with the beer spreadsheet thing. Is this intended to be for letting people know what you plan on bringing?

dfearnley
beers 3422 º 12:28 Wed 7/20/2016

Yes, that’s it.

revoltingblob
beers 46 º places 1 º 09:20 Thu 7/21/2016

Originally posted by dfearnley
Yes, that’s it.

Is there a requirement to how much I bring?

Ferris
beers 23108 º places 1878 º 10:59 Thu 7/21/2016

Originally posted by revoltingblob
Yes, that’s it.

I would suggest at least 6 bottles, you can always take it back with you if it doesn’t get opened.

I am driving up and will be picking up random odd brewery bottles along the way so will likely not have anything to add to the spreadsheet ahead of time. If anyone has any BC requests let me know.

revoltingblob
beers 46 º places 1 º 14:29 Thu 7/21/2016

Originally posted by Ferris
Originally posted by revoltingblob
Yes, that’s it.

I would suggest at least 6 bottles, you can always take it back with you if it doesn’t get opened.

I am driving up and will be picking up random odd brewery bottles along the way so will likely not have anything to add to the spreadsheet ahead of time. If anyone has any BC requests let me know.

Sounds good. I’ll bring a few goodies. I don’t have anything super rare but I’ll bring something good.

Ferris, I earlier asked if you could bring cellar dweller for me but I recently got some. If you are able to bring a Thor’s Hammer for me that would be amazing. I’m trying to build a vertical and I have two vintages already. Please, let me know.

dfearnley
beers 3422 º 20:03 Thu 7/21/2016

Based on Oakes’ writeup...Kokanee Glacier Frost, if you can find one.

gramity
beers 1829 º places 41 º 16:36 Tue 8/2/2016

Well, hello my friends. I have finally remembered to check forums for RBAG. Quite late. I have to be in Edmonton for a different party (relatives moving to Munich) on the Friday but I am going to speak to my wife and figure out whether I can say I am locked in for Saturday. Going to do my best. I have been missing RBAG so I have to find a way to make this work. I would hope I can at least be there for noon on Saturday - "original RBAG style".

Glad my spreadsheet is standing the test of time...nerd badge!

dresden
beers 1581 º places 119 º 20:50 Tue 8/2/2016

I am still hoping to attend, have some logistics that would need to fall into place. Graham, hopefully you can make it since I think last time we were only both operational at the same time for about ten minutes.
Hoping I can make it, I’ve set aside some good stuff!

dresden
beers 1581 º places 119 º 17:37 Thu 8/4/2016

Could/Should we add a column to the potential hauls for people to mark whether they want that person to bring the beer? I have a lot of stuff i could bring, but there will be so much that its hard to put a dent into it, and i dont really want to give a bunch of beer a tour of the prairies if they dont get opened.