RBAG 2016

Reads 4344 • Replies 52 • Started Sunday, May 15, 2016 12:32:00 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

DuffMan
beers 10981 º places 349 º 18:53 Thu 8/4/2016

Originally posted by dresden
Could/Should we add a column to the potential hauls for people to mark whether they want that person to bring the beer? I have a lot of stuff i could bring, but there will be so much that its hard to put a dent into it, and i dont really want to give a bunch of beer a tour of the prairies if they dont get opened.

That’s an awesome idea Steve!

That would help me too, since I’ve loaded up the spreadsheet with stuff. It would help me choose what to save until next week.

Also, could the spreadsheet wizards make a checkbox for Top 50 designation? I’ve notice that there are quite a few beers that are in the Top 50 for their style. Would be cool to get a quick visual on how many we potentially have!

dresden
beers 1581 º places 119 º 22:30 Thu 8/4/2016

Ok i spruced up the spreadsheet a bit, but i didnt really add all the ones i want to try, or any of the top 50. Hopefully everyone can fill this out so we have a better idea. I think the wanted by should be a list, so if someone thinks of it when opening a bottle they can see if the other people are around to try.

dfearnley
beers 3422 º 18:45 Fri 8/5/2016

A buddy of mine brought me some beers from Cuba. Shitty, but he did bring be 2 of each. I thought it would be worth saving for RBAG in case there were people who wanted to tick the country. However, given the choice between those and anything else that will be there, I would pass, so I’m not sure. Anyone interested in Cuba ticks?

VertBaconStrips
beers 2445 º places 4 º 21:34 Fri 8/5/2016

I think my computer is waaay to old to edit that damn spread sheet - am i missing something?

dresden
beers 1581 º places 119 º 21:45 Fri 8/5/2016

Make sure you use the link Derek posted at the top of page three

fiulijn
beers 28351 º places 745 º 23:01 Sat 8/6/2016

Originally posted by VertBaconStrips

"RateBeer, now allowing 15 characters in usernames!"

revoltingblob
beers 46 º places 1 º 13:37 Sun 8/7/2016

Bad news for me. I am unable to attend :( Something has come up. I will make it to Med Hat for Hells basement eventually.

Cheers everyone

dfearnley
beers 3422 º 22:08 Sun 8/7/2016

Hey Sid...what time do you want to leave on Friday? Anyone else from Edmonton planning on coming?

Torontoblue
beers 104 º places 44 º 08:21 Mon 8/8/2016

I can leave anytime, and up to now I think it’s just us two going from here.

DuffMan
beers 10981 º places 349 º 10:59 Mon 8/8/2016

@revoltingblob: disappointing that you can’t make it! I was looking forward to meeting new faces in the community. Sorry I haven’t been posting here in the forums much, we’ve been working like crazy to get our brewery open for this weekend, and I’m happy to say we’re finally there! Anyway, if things change and you are able to come, let me know and I’ll float you a beermail with details.

@everyone: super excited to see you guys this weekend!! Graham, Kevin-- any further news?