The Apprentice

Reads 1995 • Replies 32 • Started Wednesday, May 8, 2013 3:41:01 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Watching the Apprentice at the moment. Its a amazing. These Guys must be the greatest brewers in the world. They are brewing Beer at Bank’s in less than 12 hours! Then selling it after a full marketing campaign of a few hours. I would recruit them all.

Watch out all you Mickey Mouse brewers out there, who take weeks or months to brew a beer and years to get a reputation and client base.

harrisoni
beers 25356 º places 68 º 15:47 Wed 5/8/2013

its amazing what bollocks appears on tv. just amazing how the contraction of time, the cutting, the editing makes stuff look completely different to reality. unfortunately I am addicted to baseball and therefore have to watch tv.

I usually only watch Rugby League or Sky atlantic.

But The Apprentice is the only regular program me and the wife watch together all year.

I still can’t get into Pop Idol, celebrity on Ice, Celebrity on B&Q floor tiles or I used to be on "Channel 5 about 10 years ago for 1 episode" get me out of here.

chriso
beers 7540 º places 736 º 17:38 Wed 5/8/2013

Thankfully I managed to miss all but the last fifteen minutes so only caught the recrimination session. From what I saw I can only imagine that the producers go to great lengths to select the biggest bunch of twats they can possibly find.

bobinlondon
beers 1298 º places 14 º 18:24 Wed 5/8/2013

Originally posted by chriso
Thankfully I managed to miss all but the last fifteen minutes so only caught the recrimination session. From what I saw I can only imagine that the producers go to great lengths to select the biggest bunch of twats they can possibly find.

Amazingly, some of these twats (seemingly) managed to sell their ’reverse aged’ beer to the Craft in Clerkenwell!!!

Fin
beers 17271 º places 1653 º 21:57 Wed 5/8/2013

Loz and I have been without a telly for over 10 years now, best decision that we ever made.

EdKing
beers 3662 º places 307 º 00:14 Thu 5/9/2013

Originally posted by Fin
Loz and I have been without a telly for over 10 years now, best decision that we ever made.

how do you watch dvds then? computer? I remember you mentioning a few you’d bought.

EdKing
beers 3662 º places 307 º 00:16 Thu 5/9/2013

The whole thing should be renamed ’the Idiots’.

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 00:25 Thu 5/9/2013

Originally posted by Fin

well not watching the apprentice seems a good start

cgarvieuk
beers 37620 º places 457 º 00:25 Thu 5/9/2013

Originally posted by EdKing
Originally posted by Fin

how do you watch dvds then? computer? I remember you mentioning a few you’d bought.

He has a big pull down projecter thats a pretty cool set up and great for mario cart

FrumptyDumpty
00:59 Thu 5/9/2013

Which Mario Kart? 64? Snes? Gamecube? Wii? Pick Carefully as 1 of these is not like the other.