Beer Cellar Haves ~ That aren’t for trade

Reads 3043 • Replies 32 • Started Thursday, April 3, 2014 10:22:00 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

deekyn
beers 1459 º places 5 º 17:58 Sat 4/5/2014

I use the cellar to keep track of everything I have, FT or not. It’s a nice easy way for me to keep track of all my beers. Seems logical to be able to keep track of all my beers in something called a beer cellar. I don’t get the issue with that. What I have FT/NFT rotates and everything has it’s price.

So you spent a beer mail or two not getting what you want from someone else, it happens. Just because they have something you want doesn’t mean you have something they want. I find more often that people’s cellars are not up to date. Isn’t that an equal hassle?

But the haggling and chasing is part of the fun isn’t it. Sometimes it doesn’t work out, and sometimes you get an amazing trade. Enjoy the hunt and the new beers that come with it.

boisebeerguy
beers 219 º places 16 º 18:07 Sat 4/5/2014

I do not think this should be an issue. Especially if you are a paid member. I paid to use it I should be able to put whatever I want on it. But I do like how BA has set it up.

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer