Euro Local Swap 3/2017

Reads 4819 • Replies 58 • Started Sunday, September 10, 2017 7:07:27 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

tomer
beers 6557 º places 147 º 04:28 Mon 9/11/2017

In! it's been too long.

Hermod
beers 16230 º places 83 º 04:48 Mon 9/11/2017

i´m in!

herrklemann
beers 1279 º places 56 º 06:35 Mon 9/11/2017

I'm in as well.

Sebilinz
beers 5136 º places 22 º 07:08 Mon 9/11/2017

Count me in!

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 09:40 Mon 9/11/2017

Originally posted by Nisse666
OK, wtf - but BM me plz
And no needs for beers under 10 ratings, better focus on low rated countries, odd styles and what not;).

the reason i came up with this rule is part of the point of the local swap is to help get the word out about underrated local brewers - if people take their beers to a bottleshare it can mean that brewer finally gets a score for a beer! Not compulsory but nice to do (plus seems a bit more personal than just throwing in stuff that has loads of ratings)

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 09:41 Mon 9/11/2017

For the first time in a while I'll sit this one out - I've a lot to drink through and there's not much new out to be worthwhile putting in an order with drinkstore. Save up the pennies for the next one. Look forward to all the hauls tho!

MonsterMagnet
beers 1955 º places 15 º 12:29 Mon 9/11/2017

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
Originally posted by Nisse666
OK, wtf - but BM me plz
And no needs for beers under 10 ratings, better focus on low rated countries, odd styles and what not;).

the reason i came up with this rule is part of the point of the local swap is to help get the word out about underrated local brewers - if people take their beers to a bottleshare it can mean that brewer finally gets a score for a beer! Not compulsory but nice to do (plus seems a bit more personal than just throwing in stuff that has loads of ratings)
This. But... it's optional, and you're free to discuss you preferences with you sender

MonsterMagnet
beers 1955 º places 15 º 14:04 Mon 9/11/2017

Originally posted by tomer
In! it's been too long.
You're welcome to join tomer, even if not European I realize that people from Israel have been allowed to participate, and that I've also allowed it before, but I've also become aware that shipping from Europe to Israel can be really expensive (depending on the available services).

So, a message for everyone: please let me know (by replying here or in a BM) if you're not willing to ship to Israel. Of course, if you're not willing to ship to Israel, it will limit your chances to be on the receiving end of parcel from Israel.

Nisse666
beers 15362 º places 374 º 15:43 Mon 9/11/2017

Originally posted by MonsterMagnet
Originally posted by tomer
In! it's been too long.
You're welcome to join tomer, even if not European I realize that people from Israel have been allowed to participate, and that I've also allowed it before, but I've also become aware that shipping from Europe to Israel can be really expensive (depending on the available services).

So, a message for everyone: please let me know (by replying here or in a BM) if you're not willing to ship to Israel. Of course, if you're not willing to ship to Israel, it will limit your chances to be on the receiving end of parcel from Israel.

NP vs sending to Israel // Thomas

Koelschtrinker
beers 28835 º places 22 º 16:10 Mon 9/11/2017

In

Trading Policy  

Until we can make beer come out of your monitor...

Beer2Buds
Send Beer Over The Net

Free signup now. Even out a trade, keep good vibes alive, say hi with a beer

View Beer Deliveries
New To Trading?
Mail Order Beer
 P  Most Wanted Beer