OK, now I’m pissed.

Reads 14902 • Replies 123 • Started Monday, August 27, 2012 6:58:21 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

CanIHave4Beers
beers 4373 º places 76 º 05:07 Tue 8/28/2012

Originally posted by TooManyBeers
Here’s the deal. I have no idea if I’m the first one to spread the bad news regarding their carbination issue or not on this forum.

No offense to you, because your rant is well founded but:

TooManyBeers
beers 2 º 06:16 Tue 8/28/2012

I haven’t had an issue with their Deliverance, yet. Will see if Lost Abbey cares any when I talk to them. If not, it’s going to cost a lot more in lost sales from me than my drain pours.

"Lost Sales" will be their new name.

JMerritt
places 72 º 06:50 Tue 8/28/2012

I have no idea if I’m the first one to spread the bad news regarding their carbination issue or not on this forum.

It pops up on the forum quite often, going back to 2009 or so. Sorry you had to find out on your own, but it is fairly well known in the community already:

https://www.google.com/search?q=site:ratebeer.com/forums%20lost%20abbey%20flat

TooManyBeers
beers 2 º 06:56 Tue 8/28/2012

^Thanks but am I suppose to Google every beer before I buy to see if this BS is going on?

boamr
beers 310 º places 11 º 07:06 Tue 8/28/2012

^Thanks but am I suppose to Google every beer before I buy to see if this BS is going on?

So you’re willing to drop $17 on 375ml of beer and not look up the rating and with all the carbonation issues they’ve had through the years, I’m shocked that you’re upset.
They know they have carbonation issues and have for years. They’ve gotten better but still have issues so I’m thinking they really don’t care or they would have fixed the issue already.

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 07:11 Tue 8/28/2012

Well, you said this was the third time that this happened to you. So yeah, you should have googled to see if it’s a known issue...

NobleSquirrel
beers 3437 º places 209 º 07:13 Tue 8/28/2012

Originally posted by illidurit
Originally posted by b3shine
Originally posted by illidurit
Originally posted by lushawn
three floyds is overpriced

ever since they burned down

I think he was making a joke about Lost Abbey having carbonation issues being as common of knowledge as three floyds being overpriced. I see what you did there, lushawn. What’s my prize? And don’t say an angel’s share.

I can’t tell if you’re making a super-obvious statement to continue a trend of super-obvious statements, or if you’re as clueless as you think I am

No, I don’t think that b3shine is aware that Three Floyds did, in fact, burn down in 2008 after Dark Lord Day.

javit
07:22 Tue 8/28/2012

Originally posted by GraniteSkunk
I loved flat Brandy Barrel Angel’s Share

Yeah, for cooking.

robrules
places 1 º 07:28 Tue 8/28/2012

Fool me once, shame on you; fool me twice, shame on me.

MacBoost
beers 2074 º places 37 º 07:33 Tue 8/28/2012

Try this guy