RateBeer European Summer Gathering 2017: Latvia-Estonia-Finland / July 20-23

Reads 26783 • Replies 218 • Started Tuesday, April 4, 2017 3:21:25 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

Travlr
beers 33920 º places 4607 º 05:51 Tue 6/13/2017

Originally posted by Borresteijn
@Jinroh: I’ve sent you 2 beermails, have you received them? I would really like to know if I need to book any hotels myself for any of the dates. Thanks!

bump

I booked a hotel in Helsinki (Hotel Arthur), since jinroh mentioned previously that no group hotel had been arranged there. Jinroh said he booked the rest of the hotels for us, so I trust he will send us that confirmation at some point.

Borresteijn
beers 11305 º places 404 º 06:16 Tue 6/13/2017

Originally posted by Travlr
@Jinroh: I’ve sent you 2 beermails, have you received them? I would really like to know if I need to book any hotels myself for any of the dates. Thanks!

bump

I booked a hotel in Helsinki (Hotel Arthur), since jinroh mentioned previously that no group hotel had been arranged there. Jinroh said he booked the rest of the hotels for us, so I trust he will send us that confirmation at some point.

Thanks Gene. I was just wondering if we need to book anything for the 19th or not, the day before RBESG officially starts.

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 06:35 Tue 6/13/2017

bump

Thanks Gene. I was just wondering if we need to book anything for the 19th or not, the day before RBESG officially starts.

Good question, I’ve been thinking about this as well.

Travlr
beers 33920 º places 4607 º 07:56 Tue 6/13/2017

Originally posted by gnoff

bump

Good question, I’ve been thinking about this as well.

yes, I’m in the same boat as well. I asked jinroh to just start the booking at the Riga Hotel (Hotel Dodo) on the 19th as well as the 20th. Hopefully that will work, or he’ll let us know if it won’t

AndySnow
beers 16622 º places 323 º 10:43 Mon 6/19/2017

I’ve already booked room for the entire period.

Hopefully I’ll end up close to where we are going to be.

VastActiv
beers 15983 º places 259 º 14:32 Mon 6/19/2017

Considering Grand Tasting on Saturday I just noticed I still have one:
https://www.ratebeer.com/beer/bourbon-heritage/335691/ (Reunion country tick)
left in my fridge and it must be in horrible condition. Seems to be country tick for some (Travlr, some Estonian guys..) and I try to bring it with me if there is someone with enough courage to rate it.

Janne

Travlr
beers 33920 º places 4607 º 17:55 Mon 6/19/2017

Originally posted by VastActiv
left in my fridge and it must be in horrible condition. Seems to be country tick for some (Travlr, some Estonian guys..) and I try to bring it with me if there is someone with enough courage to rate it.

Janne

I will rate any country tick, any time. Reunion is my "easiest country I have failed to tick." I can bring some other country ticks as well. I’ll check what ones I have, and what people need

jinroh
beers 4531 º places 5 º 08:47 Tue 6/20/2017

Hi!

About hotels - they are booked in Riga/Tartu and also Tallinn - please let me know if anybody wants to have one. Also if you want a room just for yourself or are willing to share it (second option would be probably cheaper).

Cheers!

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 06:09 Wed 6/21/2017

Originally posted by VastActiv

Janne

I’ve had one beer from Reunion, but not that one, always happy to go to two ticks for a country, I’m game!

gnoff
beers 11277 º places 838 º 06:11 Wed 6/21/2017

Originally posted by jinroh
Hi!

About hotels - they are booked in Riga/Tartu and also Tallinn - please let me know if anybody wants to have one. Also if you want a room just for yourself or are willing to share it (second option would be probably cheaper).

Cheers!

Appreciate it!
I’ll be happy to share rooms in Riga and Tartu if it will cut cost and/or allow more ppl to stay at the same hotel.
I’ll send a BM about it as well.

Looking very much forward to this!