Euro 2012 - what are you drinking?

Reads 34497 • Replies 605 • Started Friday, June 8, 2012 9:18:40 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

harrisoni
beers 25366 º places 68 º 13:21 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by Fin
Ian when you’ve got 5 minutes can you put some pressure on the Eurotunnel hierarchy to get this sorted.

I have as much chance of achieving that as Thomas does of getting the House of Lords to debate this year’s siting of GBBF

harrisoni
beers 25366 º places 68 º 13:24 Thu 6/14/2012

Viva Espana!!!!! Where’s that bottle of CruzCampo??

SilkTork
beers 7749 º places 111 º 13:29 Thu 6/14/2012

Drinking Old Thumper with some bread and cheese. Lovely. But has nothing to do with the match.

phredrik
beers 1024 º places 31 º 13:34 Thu 6/14/2012

Huge respect goes out to the irish fans. They are four down against Spain and they are proudly supporting their team. Even though Spain wins the match, it’s still a victory for the Irish!

harrisoni
beers 25366 º places 68 º 13:34 Thu 6/14/2012

Drinking Tryst Carronade. Diacetyl unfortunately

SilkTork
beers 7749 º places 111 º 14:24 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by phredrik
Huge respect goes out to the irish fans. They are four down against Spain and they are proudly supporting their team. Even though Spain wins the match, it’s still a victory for the Irish!

I thought they were singing Abide With Me - a traditional song when a team are doomed. It was what the band played as The Titanic sank.

phredrik
beers 1024 º places 31 º 14:28 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by SilkTork

I thought they were singing Abide With Me - a traditional song when a team are doomed. It was what the band played as The Titanic sank.

But fans of other countries would just leave the stadium if they were down 4 to zero. Gotta give them Irish some restecp!

madmitch76
beers 36949 º places 240 º 15:04 Thu 6/14/2012

Holland should hire Mancini! Proven record of making a bunch of talented but ego laden players in to a winning team!

Radek Kliber
beers 8151 º places 419 º 19:02 Thu 6/14/2012

Originally posted by harrisoni
And it’s pronounced modj-ne is that right?

Mocne would be more or less as - Motsneh

Marko
admin
beers 17829 º places 867 º 00:51 Fri 6/15/2012

Originally posted by SilkTork

But fans of other countries would just leave the stadium if they were down 4 to zero. Gotta give them Irish some restecp!

We wouldn’t, for starters.

Respect in any case. They were singing The Fields of Athenry too, right? Now if only their team would reciprocate and steal a point from Italy. :)

Oh and did pics of those two fugly Croatian...women... showing tits all over the place get to your media? They’ve been a source of amusement, embarrassment and nausea here for the last 2 days. :/