2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63697 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 11:55 Sun 12/7/2014

Drop weeks are done automatically.. they adjust on the fly and strip your lowest week real time I believe

You = owe nothing, get nothing guy.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 11:56 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by GodOfThunder
Originally posted by TheAlum

I think I can rest my case that you know nothing about college football.

I beat you last year bro.

Clean slate next year

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 11:56 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by SHIG
Nah.. I saw Shig @ 3 when I looked this AM

Yes, but J’s drop week is 8 and mine is 6. Meaning he will gain 3 games and since my totals are with this weeks included I will actually lose 193 to his 194. The last four weeks really did me in, I feel like the Big 12 conference.

I wonder if this week counts in the drops, since there were only 8 games total. Seems it would likely be the drop week for most people, which would be dumb.
So far, you’re in 3rd...

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 12:00 Sun 12/7/2014

Clean slate next year

You counting the two spots you gained when yahoo added a week last year and never sent out anything saying they did? Pretty weak!

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 12:01 Sun 12/7/2014

Best thing UCF could ask for, Big 12 gets shut out. Time to add Cincy and UCF and get that Championship Game.

Cincy, BYU.. Also heard Memphis in talks.

No soup for UCF. Also feel like UCF/USF end up attached.. where one goes, the other goes

I can’t imagine UCF not being #1.
2nd largest school in the country. Large TV market. Best TV ratings among non-P5 schools, and much better than many P5 schools. 9+ wins in 4 of the last 5 years. BCS win against Big12 champ. Great facilities. A ton of growth potential.

Memphis has BBall. Cincy does too, and another good market. BYU is interesting, because nobody knows if they would do it or not. In the past, the conference stuff has been a mess for them.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 12:12 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by SHIG

Clean slate next year

You counting the two spots you gained when yahoo added a week last year and never sent out anything saying they did? Pretty weak!

I think you just confirmed you and JJ are dumb as fuck if you are saying you didn’t play the last week..

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 12:36 Sun 12/7/2014

I think you just confirmed you and JJ are dumb as fuck if you are saying you didn’t play the last week..

See proof here that you are dumb and wish to forget how last year played out for you to even pass J and I:

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 12:51 Sun 12/7/2014

WVU just picked up a commitment from WR Tavares Martin. Nice snag. Rivals must be way off base on their assessment 3* - 5.5, because the kid holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Miami, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ohio State, South Carolina, UCF and Wisconsin, among others. Sweet! We need him with Kevin White and Mario Alford done after this season.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 12:52 Sun 12/7/2014

Game. Set. Match.

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 13:00 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by hopscotch
WVU just picked up a commitment from WR Tavares Martin. Nice snag. Rivals must be way off base on their assessment 3* - 5.5, because the kid holds offers from Alabama, Auburn, Florida, Florida State, Georgia, Miami, Michigan State, Mississippi State, Nebraska, Ohio State, South Carolina, UCF and Wisconsin, among others. Sweet! We need him with Kevin White and Mario Alford done after this season.

Rivals only re-evaluate players after they sign with a SEC/B1G school.