2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63693 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:23 Sun 12/7/2014

Bit coin Bowl.. nailed it, Cheese

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 15:24 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by adnielsen
Originally posted by TheAlum
Eric.. seriously.. no one reads your novels.

A lot more clear than hopscotch’s avatars

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 15:54 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by SHIG
I think you just confirmed you and JJ are dumb as fuck if you are saying you didn’t play the last week..

See proof here that you are dumb and wish to forget how last year played out for you to even pass J and I:

I guess this got lost in Eric’s tangent or does someone not want to admit when they are wrong...

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 17:43 Sun 12/7/2014

Again.. plenty of people can rag on me. You can’t.

No. Everyone can rag on you. You’re an Iowa fan and you pick games like a retard.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 18:30 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by hopscotch
Plenty of people can talk crap about me and Iowa.

Eric can’t though.. no real ability to talk it. Walls of texts no one reads. Far too reactionary and but hurt easily. Time and again proven that WVU can’t compete in the Power 5. Good game, good effort as usual Eric.. no one reads what you type.

Don’t be intimidated by language. More than two sentences is really OK, textmaster. Read other people’s posts. Give it a shot. Go out on a limb, brother. That’s where all the fruit is. You might learn something. Probably not, but what the Heck, give it a go. ;-)

Butthurt? No. You misunderstand. My life is awesome. To be butthurt, you have to have at least two or three things going against you... and then BAM!... more bad news. The last straw. One more disappointing thing on top of all your other problems and then, yeah, you’re butthurt. Dude. I drive a Porsche. I love my wife. Both parents are still alive. I’m at the beach four days a week. I’m good. :-)

Did you go from a Prius to a Porche?

SHIG
admin
beers 13064 º places 502 º 18:55 Sun 12/7/2014

Iowa v. Stanford in Frisco?

I’ll take that anyday

I’d take it too.

I’m hoping for any bowl game in Florida. We can’t afford to travel again this year. We tied Texas and Oklahoma in the Big XII standings, and we have the smallest fanbase of the three, so we’ll get scraps... but PLEASE BE IN FLORIDA... or MEMPHIS. I have about 25 aunts, uncles and cousins within an hour of Memphis and I LOVE the ribs at The Rendezvous... right across the street from The Peabody.

Looks like you’re headed to Memphis

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 20:06 Sun 12/7/2014

A lot more clear than hopscotch’s avatars

... says the guy wearing 2" thick specs.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 20:09 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Plenty of people can talk crap about me and Iowa.

Eric can’t though.. no real ability to talk it. Walls of texts no one reads. Far too reactionary and but hurt easily. Time and again proven that WVU can’t compete in the Power 5. Good game, good effort as usual Eric.. no one reads what you type.

Don’t be intimidated by language. More than two sentences is really OK, textmaster. Read other people’s posts. Give it a shot. Go out on a limb, brother. That’s where all the fruit is. You might learn something. Probably not, but what the Heck, give it a go. ;-)

Butthurt? No. You misunderstand. My life is awesome. To be butthurt, you have to have at least two or three things going against you... and then BAM!... more bad news. The last straw. One more disappointing thing on top of all your other problems and then, yeah, you’re butthurt. Dude. I drive a Porsche. I love my wife. Both parents are still alive. I’m at the beach four days a week. I’m good. :-)

Did you go from a Prius to a Porche?

No. I still have the Prius. I’m Mother Nature-friendly.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 20:27 Sun 12/7/2014

Way ahead of you. That’s my butthurt avatar for when we lose to someone that we probably should have beaten.

For losses to teams we should have demolished there’s the hard-boiled egg and the sunny-side up egg.

I have no problem making fun of myself or my teams.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 20:39 Sun 12/7/2014

Originally posted by SHIG
Iowa v. Stanford in Frisco?

I’ll take that anyday

I’d take it too.

I’m hoping for any bowl game in Florida. We can’t afford to travel again this year. We tied Texas and Oklahoma in the Big XII standings, and we have the smallest fanbase of the three, so we’ll get scraps... but PLEASE BE IN FLORIDA... or MEMPHIS. I have about 25 aunts, uncles and cousins within an hour of Memphis and I LOVE the ribs at The Rendezvous... right across the street from The Peabody.

Looks like you’re headed to Memphis

I would have preferred the Russell Athletic Bowl up the road in UCF country, but I’ll take the Liberty Bowl and Texas A&M. Beale Street is cool.