2014 College Football Thread

Reads 63584 • Replies 979 • Started Wednesday, July 2, 2014 12:01:20 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 16:03 Thu 1/29/2015

Originally posted by hopscotch
WVU got a nice commit at WR yesterday when Shaquery Wilson flipped from Georgia.

Hey Jj. Doesn’t look like Kahlil Lewis has made up his mind yet between UCF and WVU. I like the kid and he has a lot of offers from a lot of big programs. Rivals ranks him lower than Shaq Wilson and Shaq has a few offers from a couple more elite programs, so I’m glad he flipped... if I had to choose one of the two. I’d rather have both.

Looks like current St. Louis Ram, Stedman Bailey (also a Miramar H.S. and WVU alum stopped by to visit him yesterday or the day before, sporting his Orange Bowl ring. You guys have one of those too though. O’Leary needs to call somebody from UCF in the NFL and have him stop by to give a good word.

Rumor has it that he re-flipped after the visit. Stedman Bailey was his coach a couple years ago. He’s being recruited by another former Ram and former UCF great, Travis Fisher, for us.

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 16:04 Thu 1/29/2015

Originally posted by TheAlum
PS - That’s one list that makes JJ look like an idiot (UCF > Iowa Athletics in every way.. cool story, bro)

Last I checked, this is the "College Football Thread," and Iowa blows.