2013 College Football Thread

Reads 30953 • Replies 476 • Started Sunday, December 1, 2013 6:40:39 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 22:08 Sat 12/28/2013

Let the Al Golden & Gene Chizik comparisons begin.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 22:09 Sat 12/28/2013

Jesus God. Michigan blows!

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:16 Sun 12/29/2013

Man.. RichRod is smiling somewhere (In Arizona, of course)

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 07:21 Sun 12/29/2013

So, let’s assume that the reports of O’Brien getting the head coaches job for the Houston Texans are correct and play out, does it become the Golden Age in State College, PA? The Golden Age.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 07:36 Sun 12/29/2013

Originally posted by CheesedMan
So, let’s assume that the reports of O’Brien getting the head coaches job for the Houston Texans are correct and play out, does it become the Golden Age in State College, PA? The Golden Age.

I don’t think so.

Al Golden has already built a program through that was decimated and under NCAA Sanctions.

Sure, he played at Penn State. But does he really want to get thrown back into a hole like that.. just as he is emerging from everything at Miami??

That said, I still wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 07:48 Sun 12/29/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum

I don’t think so.

Al Golden has already built a program through that was decimated and under NCAA Sanctions.

Sure, he played at Penn State. But does he really want to get thrown back into a hole like that.. just as he is emerging from everything at Miami??

That said, I still wouldn’t be surprised if it did happen.

Facilities matter though, and that’s something Miami is woefully lacking in. Plus, it would be awesome to see Gumby melt down.

capricho4
beers 18 º places 2 º 10:48 Sun 12/29/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Originally posted by capricho4
Doth Gator Fans still dawn the attire that which is jean shorts?

You waited all season to post and this is the best you had? Weak, like WVU’s team this season.

Come back capricho, who is your team?

I am proud to bleed Garnet-N-Gold!!!!!!

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 16:30 Sun 12/29/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Doth Gator Fans still dawn the attire that which is jean shorts?

You waited all season to post and this is the best you had? Weak, like WVU’s team this season.

Come back capricho, who is your team?

I am proud to bleed Garnet-N-Gold!!!!!!

I knew we’d get at least one Seminole to come out the RB woodwork. What’s your take on the BCSNC game?

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 17:26 Sun 12/29/2013

God damn.

Actually excited to go to work tomorrow morning and put this weekend behind me.

Canes and Fins both laid an egg.

Fuck.

Well time to move on. Still improved from 7 to 9 wins. Gonna have a top 10 recruiting class.

Need to make staff changes, especially on the defensive side that’s no question. Still believe in Al and believe he will get us there eventually..........if he doesn’t leave us lol.

As always...

Fuck you all ;-)

and Golden Age

GodOfThunder
beers 1364 º places 65 º 12:06 Mon 12/30/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10
God damn.

Actually excited to go to work tomorrow morning and put this weekend behind me.

Canes and Fins both laid an egg.

Fuck.

Well time to move on. Still improved from 7 to 9 wins. Gonna have a top 10 recruiting class.

Need to make staff changes, especially on the defensive side that’s no question. Still believe in Al and believe he will get us there eventually..........if he doesn’t leave us lol.

As always...

Fuck you all ;-)

and Golden Age