RateBeer Investment Announcement!

Reads 28987 • Replies 87 • Started Friday, June 2, 2017 4:06:00 PM CT

 
italarican
beers 1549 º places 115 º 08:09 Tue 6/20/2017

Originally posted by cheap
Originally posted by cgarvieuk
Originally posted by bungbrewing
Wouldn’t this be like Consumer Reports having advertisements?

AB InBev is one of the most evil, vile, despicable, unethical, corrupt corporations in the world. Another couple of weeks and the top 50 beers will all be Bud/Bud-owned beers.


Be sure to come back in two weeks and Check, then feel free to apologize when you turn out to be wrong.



We’ve been getting a lot of ’new’ members since the buy in. Looks like bung has ownership in Skyland Brewing, heheh.

Check out how he rated his own beer:

"Great beer, I rate it 4 out of 5 on the only real beer rating app (Untappd), but gave it 5 to make up for the douche bag that stupidly rated it 1.9."

the douchebag he’s talking about is respected ratebeerian brokensail.


Pretty douchy comment to make in a rating, but is there actually something somewhere suggesting he’s from Skyland?

 
Benzai
beers 15711 º places 259 º 09:10 Tue 6/20/2017

Originally posted by italarican
Originally posted by cheap
Originally posted by cgarvieuk
Originally posted by bungbrewing
Wouldn’t this be like Consumer Reports having advertisements?

AB InBev is one of the most evil, vile, despicable, unethical, corrupt corporations in the world. Another couple of weeks and the top 50 beers will all be Bud/Bud-owned beers.


Be sure to come back in two weeks and Check, then feel free to apologize when you turn out to be wrong.



We’ve been getting a lot of ’new’ members since the buy in. Looks like bung has ownership in Skyland Brewing, heheh.

Check out how he rated his own beer:

"Great beer, I rate it 4 out of 5 on the only real beer rating app (Untappd), but gave it 5 to make up for the douche bag that stupidly rated it 1.9."

the douchebag he’s talking about is respected ratebeerian brokensail.


Pretty douchy comment to make in a rating, but is there actually something somewhere suggesting he’s from Skyland?


Whatever it is, it should be removed instantly. That’s no way to comment on a beer and especially not on a person, whether well respected or not.

 
cheap
beers 5888 º places 240 º 09:29 Tue 6/20/2017

I like the comment about untapped being the only real beer rating ap, heheheh

 
TheHOFF43
beers 2052 º places 169 º 09:31 Tue 6/20/2017

In his defense, brokensail is a douche bag. Not sure why people want to censor facts?

 
trapped
beers 3218 º places 197 º 11:31 Tue 6/20/2017

I guess you feel the same about Founders which is 30% owned by big beer and Lagunitas 100% owned by big beer, right?

Originally posted by Berbatov
Originally posted by bungbrewing
Wouldn’t this be like Consumer Reports having advertisements?

AB InBev is one of the most evil, vile, despicable, unethical, corrupt corporations in the world. Another couple of weeks and the top 50 beers will all be Bud/Bud-owned beers.


Vile and nasty, anyone drinking this is a masochist.
Vile and nasty, anyone drinking this is a masochist.
Vile and nasty, anyone drinking this is a masochist.
Vile and nasty, anyone drinking this is a masochist.
Vile and nasty, anyone drinking this is a masochist.

 
SarkyNorthener
beers 4672 º places 141 º 12:51 Tue 6/20/2017

I like Founders. Is that bad?

 
DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 12:54 Tue 6/20/2017

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
I like Founders. Is that bad?


The porter drinks pretty good

 
biggsbowler
beers 629 º places 22 º 16:34 Tue 6/20/2017

Originally posted by DietPepsican
Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
I like Founders. Is that bad?


The porter drinks pretty good


The imperial stout is solid. No coffee or bourbon needed.

 
brokensail
beers 16486 º places 1362 º 21:30 Tue 6/20/2017

Originally posted by TheHOFF43
In his defense, brokensail is a douche bag.

This is correct.

 
cubs
beers 10640 º places 420 º 08:20 Wed 6/21/2017

Originally posted by brokensail
Originally posted by TheHOFF43
In his defense, brokensail is a douche bag.

This is correct.

Reply to Thread