Get In This Thread for College Football 2012

Reads 82094 • Replies 927 • Started Monday, October 1, 2012 2:04:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 15:35 Tue 12/4/2012

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig

Not exactly a Golden hire.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 14:09 Wed 12/5/2012

Gamecock or Cheese, enlighten me with thoughts on Ellis Johnson?

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 14:10 Wed 12/5/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10

I just think the guy has zero personality and wonder if he can lead. I do think he is an offensive genius and his o coordinator will be a puppet.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 14:16 Wed 12/5/2012

Solid D-Cordinator, shitty head coach.

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 14:56 Wed 12/5/2012

Originally posted by CheesedMan

Solid D-Cordinator, shitty head coach.

A nightmare waiting to happen, at least in my experience. Almost all of Bama’s NCAA troubles under DuBose can be traced back to him in one form or another.

jzzbassman
beers 1638 º places 30 º 18:26 Wed 12/5/2012

I really wish you guys had kept Uncle Rico at Defensive coordinator. Kidding aside, I think he had things facing the right direction at least.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 19:44 Fri 12/7/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10

I just think the guy has zero personality and wonder if he can lead. I do think he is an offensive genius and his o coordinator will be a puppet.

He did well at ASU, but that’s a whole different kind of critter. If someone doesn’t jump out and say "Eric was the first person here that said - like two years ago - Gus Malzahn would be a shitty head coaching hire," I’m gonna start shooting innocent people.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 19:48 Fri 12/7/2012

Originally posted by CheesedMan
Originally posted by jzzbassman
Originally posted by JoeinEscazú
Originally posted by hopscotch
How much does it suck to sit back and watch Texas A&M go 10-2 in their first SEC season while Mizzou struggled big-time?

Sucked lots. But maybe a little part of me was also rooting for them, since they were the other new guy, and everyone told us and them we couldn’t compete in the SEC.

I find the A&M yells and haircuts and overall homo-geneity to be well on the creepy and quasi-fascistic side... but would love to go see it in person one of these years.

Are WVU fans feeling screwed by the Big 12 for the Pinstripe Bowl, or is the feeling that a 7-5 team can’t be choosy? Wondering if you guys will get the shaft in years to come as the easternmost team/newcomer/not named Texas or Oklahoma.

But hey, at least you had a better year than Auburn?

Kirby Smart, not quite sure how I would feel about that.

Malzhan?!? Really?

Best quote yet from Cecil Hurt: With Malzhan to Auburn, Arkansas State is going after Calapari’s record in the one and done’s.

I, for one, am giddy at the thought of more Kristi Malzahn interviews.

*giggle*

... and yet I can’t stop thinking that I would fuck the shit right out of that neurotic, cynical chick. I don’t know why, but I’d like to shut that bat-shit-crazy woman right the fuck up with my cock planted balls-deep in her big shit-slinging mouth.

I would probably even slap her afterwards and curse myself for stooping to her level. Then I’d take a sixty minute, scalding-hot shower with a fresh loofah to wash away her insanity... just in case it’s catching.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 12:29 Mon 12/10/2012

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 12:37 Mon 12/10/2012