Get In This Thread for College Football 2012

Reads 82090 • Replies 927 • Started Monday, October 1, 2012 2:04:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 05:06 Wed 2/6/2013

Originally posted by hopscotch
IT’S CHRISTMAS!

Creepster..

...Cole Miss making a statement, yo

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 05:09 Wed 2/6/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum
IT’S CHRISTMAS!

Creepster..

...Cole Miss making a statement, yo

Yep, they are, but it just might bite them in the ass. Some coaches and ADs in the bigger programs have taken notice. If they do flip Tunsil, I have a hunch their recruiting coup might come back to haunt them.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 05:59 Wed 2/6/2013

Looks like they’re handing out backbacks full of dollars up at Kentucky.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 06:09 Wed 2/6/2013

Couple nice surprises so far.

Jeremy Tyler announced and signed with WVU this morning. Had offers from Miss. State, South Carolina and UCF.

Mario Alford flipped from Arizona. Ole Miss had offered him, so that should make Cheese smile a little.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 06:31 Wed 2/6/2013

Couple nice surprises so far.

Jeremy Tyler announced and signed with WVU this morning. Had offers from Miss. State, South Carolina and UCF.

Mario Alford flipped from Arizona. Ole Miss had offered him, so that should make Cheese smile a little.

I’ll smile in 29 minutes.

Guyute_Pig
beers 103 º places 48 º 06:53 Wed 2/6/2013

Woo! Lawson, Daniel, Adams in the d line.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 07:12 Wed 2/6/2013

Originally posted by Guyute_Pig
Woo! Lawson, Daniel, Adams in the d line.

Saw that. Gus hired some great recruiters. Unlike Chizik, who also hired great recruiters, Gus hired guys that can coach kids up as well.

JoeinDahlem
beers 1664 º places 356 º 07:16 Wed 2/6/2013

So this 4-star RB recruit Ezekiel Elliott from St. Louis committed to Ohio State way back when, although both his parents were athletes at Mizzou. Then he took a surprise recruiting visit to Columbia a couple of weeks ago; his parents have made no secret of what they’d prefer (though they’d of course support him either way).

So, like many other coddled baby boys on this day, he has found a way to add some drama and get some attention. He has no doubt known for several days at least what he will decide, but why not mess with people?

Check this out.

It’s entertainment, I suppose. Pinkel has built our program on 3-star guys so any 4- or 5-star is big news for us. At OSU he’ll be just another hoss in the stable, but one much more likely to win a championship. I wish him well whatever he decides. Glad he’s having fun with it. Why not?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 08:28 Wed 2/6/2013

Originally posted by JoeinEscazú
So this 4-star RB recruit Ezekiel Elliott from St. Louis committed to Ohio State way back when, although both his parents were athletes at Mizzou. Then he took a surprise recruiting visit to Columbia a couple of weeks ago; his parents have made no secret of what they’d prefer (though they’d of course support him either way).

So, like many other coddled baby boys on this day, he has found a way to add some drama and get some attention. He has no doubt known for several days at least what he will decide, but why not mess with people?

Check this out.

It’s entertainment, I suppose. Pinkel has built our program on 3-star guys so any 4- or 5-star is big news for us. At OSU he’ll be just another hoss in the stable, but one much more likely to win a championship. I wish him well whatever he decides. Glad he’s having fun with it. Why not?

Looks like a head case to me. Fuck him.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 09:23 Wed 2/6/2013

LOL.. 32 signees for Georgia.