What ya’ drinking? Part Nine!

Reads 100905 • Replies 1271 • Started Friday, November 1, 2013 7:31:53 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

kdm1984
beers 1100 º places 14 º 08:20 Tue 1/14/2014

Maharaja is excellent.

Speaking of DIPAs, some more Hop Stoopid for me. The aroma is so potent that a relative, a full room away, said, "That smells like flowers all the way from here."

pinkie
beers 470 º places 10 º 08:53 Tue 1/14/2014

Originally posted by kdm1984
Maharaja is excellent.

Speaking of DIPAs, some more Hop Stoopid for me. The aroma is so potent that a relative, a full room away, said, "That smells like flowers all the way from here."

Yes! Mine was not even fresh. It’s a wonderful beer one that you can buy without reservation as to how old it is.

Jack’s Abby Kiwi Rising.

I usually do not like this style because of the clash between the high abv and the lager qualites that make lighness and easy drinking.

Guess who got called an "alcoholic" over on the book of faces today because "I drink in the morning." ( . . . let the morning time drop all it’s petals on me . . . life I love you . . . all is groovy . . . that’s me singin’=)

pinkie
beers 470 º places 10 º 13:10 Tue 1/14/2014

The chinese food is on the way and the beer is laguintas maxiums DIPA.

Bitterbill
beers 3241 º places 25 º 15:23 Tue 1/14/2014

Originally posted by pinkie
Maharaja is excellent.

Yes! Mine was not even fresh. It’s a wonderful beer one that you can buy without reservation as to how old it is.

Jack’s Abby Kiwi Rising.

I usually do not like this style because of the clash between the high abv and the lager qualites that make lighness and easy drinking.

Guess who got called an "alcoholic" over on the book of faces today because "I drink in the morning." ( . . . let the morning time drop all it’s petals on me . . . life I love you . . . all is groovy . . . that’s me singin’=)

On my days off, you know very well that I drink beer in the morning, eh?

pinkie
beers 470 º places 10 º 15:37 Tue 1/14/2014

Originally posted by Bill Becker
Originally posted by pinkie
Maharaja is excellent.

Jack’s Abby Kiwi Rising.

On my days off, you know very well that I drink beer in the morning, eh?

bytemesis
beers 15342 º places 1600 º 15:40 Tue 1/14/2014

Abraxas, in about one minute

IrishBoy
beers 4710 º places 141 º 16:43 Tue 1/14/2014

Hangar 24 Orange Wheat with some seared ahi with wasabi mayo-mustard sauce.

pinkie
beers 470 º places 10 º 05:46 Wed 1/15/2014

WooHoo! I just got my schwag from victory. They sent me a dirtwolf t-shirt and one fo those tasting goblets. The shirt says 2X and still looks really small. I hope it fits. =) Cheers everyone.

pinkie
beers 470 º places 10 º 08:08 Wed 1/15/2014

The shirt doesn’t fit but the glass does. =) Wow are people getting smaller. 2X and it doesn’t fit?

Hofbrau Original Hot DAMN! I wish had five more fo these.

Bitterbill
beers 3241 º places 25 º 08:51 Wed 1/15/2014

Notch Session Pils. Damn tasty.