RateBeer Summer Gathering 2014 Thread

Reads 51901 • Replies 613 • Started Monday, April 7, 2014 6:41:54 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

bluedevil
beers 2 º 09:15 Mon 6/2/2014

Perennial’s June newsletter had this neat little bit of info near the bottom:

June 21st, St. Louis
Perennial Tap Invasion
@ 33 Wine Bar
33 Wine Bar is hosting a day of
Perennial beers! There will be several different taps going, along with some super special taps, like BA Abraxas! Check our website and social media sites for more information closer to event!

33 is one of the best places in town to grab a beer and is pretty close to the Tap Room. Hopefully that BA Abraxas keg taps early and it can be enjoyed before the Grand Tasting that evening.

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 20:35 Tue 6/3/2014

I have a room at the Omni [group rate] and am looking for a roommate or two to share costs. Or if someone has a room that will let me join them, I will cancel my room.

BM me or email jcwattsrugger@aol.com.

cheers, john

crossovert
beers 17165 º places 150 º 21:51 Tue 6/3/2014

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger
I have a room at the Omni [group rate] and am looking for a roommate or two to share costs. Or if someone has a room that will let me join them, I will cancel my room.

cheers, john

also looking for a room still..

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 17:10 Wed 6/4/2014

Originally posted by jtclockwork
Originally posted by Keir
We are getting close to last call for several events, including the dinner, which still has a few seats open.
Wasn’t there some kind of brunch thing that wasn’t in the package? How do we sign up for that?

The normal menu at Schlafly borders on excellent, so I really look forward to the brunch. Why I ordered a Cuban sandwich while in St. Louis - while visiting from south Florida (the USA’s epicenter of Cuban food) - I have no idea. Glad I did though. Great sandwich.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 17:13 Wed 6/4/2014

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger

cheers, john

John spoons like no other. Recommended.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 20:30 Wed 6/4/2014

The Grand Tasting Bottle List is already looking great and there are always tons of high quality last-second additions. I’ll be waiting for them. The spreadsheet is up to date as of now - 11:25pm EDT, June 4, 2014.

GO HEAT!

phaleslu
admin
beers 16538 º places 792 º 09:03 Thu 6/5/2014

For the Anheuser-Busch tour on Sunday at 11:30, I have the following as going: me, Keir + 1, Homer, Ferris, Frank, jcwattsrugger + 1, and gendv138.

Does anyone else plan on joining? Just seeing if I need to expand the reservation.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16538 º places 792 º 14:05 Thu 6/5/2014

IMPORTANT UPDATE: All reservations must be made no later than Monday, June 9th. If you are considering making a reservation or adding to your existing reservation, please let me know by then.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16538 º places 792 º 14:44 Thu 6/5/2014

Originally posted by phaleslu
For the Anheuser-Busch tour on Sunday at 11:30, I have the following as going: me, Keir + 1, Homer, Ferris, Frank, jcwattsrugger + 1, and gendv138.

Does anyone else plan on joining? Just seeing if I need to expand the reservation.

If anyone is on the fence about the A-B tour, this should make it a for you: http://www.budweisertours.com/z01/uploads/1_31_14CompleteMenuParchment1.jpg

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 12:53 Fri 6/6/2014

Originally posted by phaleslu

I replied on the facebook page = Yep!