RateBeer Summer Gathering 2014 Thread

Reads 51883 • Replies 613 • Started Monday, April 7, 2014 6:41:54 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

EWR2STL
17:18 Wed 6/11/2014

Definitely excited for this. Seems like a really well planned series of events and I get the impression that all of the breweries involved are going to really impress!

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 20:45 Wed 6/11/2014

gDoc for Grand Tasting Beer List: Eric-hopscotch FIFY. Any new beers to add, talk to/bm Eric. Adjustments needed, talk to/bm Eric. Any changes you made that dont show on current version, talk to/bm Eric.

gDoc is still viewable to anyone@
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtS93H6NVmtUdDA2RnZHNFN1SHdNLWZzM3pSVE1pVXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

THANKS ERIC

YEG_Willy
beers 1 º places 2 º 21:01 Wed 6/11/2014

Getting pretty pumped gentlemen. Think kbudd19 and I got a pile of great Canadian brews that people were looking for. And a few others. I’m coming in via car from Toronto, so will probably add a flat of Labatt Blue to the list.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:20 Wed 6/11/2014

Originally posted by YEG_Willy
Getting pretty pumped gentlemen. Think kbudd19 and I got a pile of great Canadian brews that people were looking for. And a few others. I’m coming in via car from Toronto, so will probably add a flat of Labatt Blue to the list.

You guys bringing any ice cider?

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 21:21 Wed 6/11/2014

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger
gDoc for Grand Tasting Beer List: Eric-hopscotch FIFY. Any new beers to add, talk to/bm Eric. Adjustments needed, talk to/bm Eric. Any changes you made that dont show on current version, talk to/bm Eric.

gDoc is still viewable to anyone@
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AtS93H6NVmtUdDA2RnZHNFN1SHdNLWZzM3pSVE1pVXc&usp=drive_web#gid=0

THANKS ERIC

Yep. Just shoot me a beermail with any additions, subtractions or corrections that are needed for the Grand Tasting’s google doc.

BBB63
beers 6567 º places 146 º 05:49 Thu 6/12/2014

Are we doing any kind of lottery or the such for the grand tasting?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 05:51 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by BBB63

Random brown bagged blind handout as you enter.

No lottery necessary.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16538 º places 792 º 07:01 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by BBB63

Yeah, if you’re talking about the bottles, TheAlum is right. When you walk into the room for the Grand Tasting, we’ll be at the table checking people in, giving out wristbands, etc. Then we’ll have all of the bottles set up in brown sleeve paper bags, and you’ll just point to the one you want.

There will be at least 2 different beers, possibly a third. I can’t announce *quite* yet what they are, but I can say that anyone who ordered a package should be pleased. VERY pleased.

kbudd19
beers 1033 º places 2 º 07:28 Thu 6/12/2014

Really getting pumped for this!

Hopscotch we hadn’t planned on bringing any Ice Cider down, but I will check your ticks and see if there is anything we have here that might be of interest, we don’t get a lot of the good Quebec ones in Alberta.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 13:29 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by kbudd19
Really getting pumped for this!

Hopscotch we hadn’t planned on bringing any Ice Cider down, but I will check your ticks and see if there is anything we have here that might be of interest, we don’t get a lot of the good Quebec ones in Alberta.

Ahhhh. Sorry about that. I didn’t think to ask what part of Canada you guys were coming from. Thanks for checking.