RateBeer Summer Gathering 2014 Thread

Reads 51897 • Replies 613 • Started Monday, April 7, 2014 6:41:54 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 14:27 Thu 6/12/2014

EVERYONE WHO IS ATTENDING AND BRINGING BEERS TO THE GRAND TASTING TO SHARE: If you have listed your beers on the RBSG Google Doc at some point, please go back and take a look at sheets 1 and 2 to make sure that all information pertaining to your contribution is accurate. If it is, AWESOME! If not, please let me know via beermail.

Moving forward, EVERYONE has access to the RBSG Google Doc to view, but ONLY PHALESLU and MYSELF have the ability to edit.

So if you have beers to add or subtract, please let me know via beermail and I will add or subtract them for you.

DO NOT SEND YOUR REQUESTS TO PHALESLU. He has enough other RBSG stuff to work on.

The information I need from you should be made pretty clear by simply looking at the RBSG Google Doc.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 14:37 Thu 6/12/2014

Did I mention the RBSG Google Doc?

jcwattsrugger
beers 13457 º places 3 º 20:11 Thu 6/12/2014

There was mention of a flat/case of Canadien beer, MN beer and WA beer. Please add a flat of Yuengling Summer Wheat that I am bringing.
(Just got me from #6-ish rater, into the top 5 for that brewery :-)))

Cheers john

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 20:13 Thu 6/12/2014

I’m gonna be adding and accepting a bunch of beer over the next week from breweries.

It probably won’t make the list sadly, Eric. Just because time is stretched. But it’s the most likely beer to make it to the Grand Tasting as it’s likely all donated (and those beers deserve more fair shakes/proper rates/time to shine).

kbudd19
beers 1033 º places 2 º 21:12 Thu 6/12/2014

Originally posted by jcwattsrugger
There was mention of a flat/case of Canadien beer, MN beer and WA beer. Please add a flat of Yuengling Summer Wheat that I am bringing.
(Just got me from #6-ish rater, into the top 5 for that brewery :-)))

Cheers john

Me and YEG Willy should have that covered on the CDN front we are planning to bring a sixer each of Yukon Midnight Sun espresso stout and also Dieu du Ciel / The Alchemist Moralité, neither is on the tasting doc but we can make sure they end up at the grand tasting if that’s what people want.

phaleslu
admin
beers 16538 º places 792 º 06:49 Fri 6/13/2014

Originally posted by kbudd19
Me and YEG Willy should have that covered on the CDN front we are planning to bring a sixer each of Yukon Midnight Sun espresso stout and also Dieu du Ciel / The Alchemist Moralité, neither is on the tasting doc but we can make sure they end up at the grand tasting if that’s what people want.

I think it’s safe to say, yes, people would want that.

DietPepsican
beers 1592 º places 63 º 07:27 Fri 6/13/2014

Mandatory work for me, have to bail on this.

Homer321
beers 5369 º places 54 º 07:47 Fri 6/13/2014

kbudd19
beers 1033 º places 2 º 08:17 Fri 6/13/2014

Phaleslu I know you wanted to try the Yukon I’ll make sure I track you down. Homer some of those are available but I’m running out of room, I’ll see what I can do.

TheGordianKnot
beers 2 º 09:48 Fri 6/13/2014

I talked to Brandon Jones and in addition to some of the bottles he’s recently released that I’ll be bringing, he is going to fill a growler of his 2014 Brett Saison for me to bring to the Grand Tasting.. Feel free to shoot me any other suggestions of TN stuff that I might be able to provide