Get In This Thread for College Football 2012

Reads 82093 • Replies 927 • Started Monday, October 1, 2012 2:04:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 05:29 Sun 10/21/2012

Well, we hung tough and fought hard, but with a QB playing on one leg an upset wasnt in the cards. Kids played their tails off though and I’m proud of them for it. Didnt quite get the ass raping I was expecting.

Speaking of ass rapings, Eric, Gamecock, and Alum are all walking funny this morning.

Another big win for MSU, they are really rolling right now. Hey Cheese, does it frustrate you that after 7 games you still have absolutely no clue how good or bad your team is because you havent played anybody even decent yet? You should have no idea what to expect going into the Bama game.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 06:14 Sun 10/21/2012

Originally posted by mgumby10
Well, we hung tough and fought hard, but with a QB playing on one leg an upset wasnt in the cards. Kids played their tails off though and I’m proud of them for it. Didnt quite get the ass raping I was expecting.

Speaking of ass rapings, Eric, Gamecock, and Alum are all walking funny this morning.

Another big win for MSU, they are really rolling right now. Hey Cheese, does it frustrate you that after 7 games you still have absolutely no clue how good or bad your team is because you havent played anybody even decent yet? You should have no idea what to expect going into the Bama game.

Oh Gumby...another Miami loss and another MSU win has you all butt hurt. Bless your heart son. I am sure if you ask nicely, your wife might give you your balls back for a day or two.

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 06:45 Sun 10/21/2012

With the way divisions work, sadly this Iowa team still controls their destiny.

Pretty major injury to our LT last night really hurts any ability to perform as we move on though.

WVU is in a bad spot though.. with KSU needing to lose 3 division games for WVU to sniff the BXII title.

South Carolina also in a bad spot.. Florida is sitting well with a 1 game lead over Georgia and only 2 games left in conference. Even if they lose both, they are still ahead of South Carolina.. and even if they lose to Georgia, one loss by Georgia in their remaining games puts FLA back on top..

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 07:30 Sun 10/21/2012

Miami was pretty much ass-raped too. 33-13 should have been the final score. That said...

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 07:40 Sun 10/21/2012

WARNING.. Incoming huge Starnes post.. WARNING

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 07:54 Sun 10/21/2012

... if you had told me back in 2007, the season I started this thread, that the Miami, West Virginia, Auburn, South Carolina, Iowa and USF fans would all be hanging their heads in absolute shame on consecutive Sunday mornings, and that the Mississippi State, Alabama and UCF fans would be the only ones with something to chirp about, I would not have believed it.

I still don’t believe it.

Sad.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 07:59 Sun 10/21/2012

Originally posted by TheAlum

Not too bad.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 08:04 Sun 10/21/2012

Originally posted by hopscotch

Miami was pretty much ass-raped too. 33-13 should have been the final score. That said...

Not really, it was 16-13 going into the 4th. They had some late garbage TDs and we had one too. That game was closer than the final score, which was only 13 points. You got butt pummeled...again.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 08:09 Sun 10/21/2012

Originally posted by TheAlum

OrlGamecock
10:17 Sun 10/21/2012

That hurt... Omg we beat ourselves!!!!!!!