Get In This Thread for College Football 2012

Reads 82104 • Replies 927 • Started Monday, October 1, 2012 2:04:43 PM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

JoeinDahlem
beers 1664 º places 356 º 12:32 Mon 2/11/2013

Mizzou at Mississippi State on Wednesday. Might finally get our road win, but I have my doubts. Polls finally figured out that we don’t belong in the Top 25.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 12:36 Mon 2/11/2013

Originally posted by JoeinEscazú
Mizzou at Mississippi State on Wednesday. Might finally get our road win, but I have my doubts. Polls finally figured out that we don’t belong in the Top 25.

If I were a betting man, I would say it is a safe bet that you will get your first road win.

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 12:52 Mon 2/11/2013

Originally posted by CheesedMan
Originally posted by JoeinEscazú

If I were a betting man, I would say it is a safe bet that you will get your first road win.

Canes up to #3! Duke somehow is still ahead of us even after we squeaked out a win against them by 27.

MSU basketball program

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 14:59 Mon 2/11/2013

Originally posted by mgumby10
MSU basketball program
This is true. Cheese, what happened?

If anyone is curious, I can tell you why WVU is in position to miss The Dance for the second time in nine years. In fact, I think I already have. However, if you need a refresher, let me know.

So, Cheese, what happened?

TheAlum
beers 7164 º places 10 º 16:20 Mon 2/11/2013

Ole Miss is getting creepy..

...making fans do their work.. certainly that’s hitting a fuzzy boundry, no?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/recruit-clifton-garrett-receives-54-handwritten-letters-ole-182850955--ncaaf.html

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 16:24 Mon 2/11/2013

Originally posted by hopscotch
MSU basketball program
This is true. Cheese, what happened?

If anyone is curious, I can tell you why WVU is in position to miss The Dance for the second time in nine years. In fact, I think I already have. However, if you need a refresher, let me know.

So, Cheese, what happened?

Had to clean up the mess that was left behind by Stansbury, add in some injuries to key players and we are left with a team dressing out 8 players. I told y’all times were bad.

CheesedMan
beers 555 º places 12 º 16:25 Mon 2/11/2013

Originally posted by TheAlum
Ole Miss is getting creepy..

...making fans do their work.. certainly that’s hitting a fuzzy boundry, no?

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/ncaaf-dr-saturday/recruit-clifton-garrett-receives-54-handwritten-letters-ole-182850955--ncaaf.html

Their boosters are contacting kids on FB and Twitter as well, can you say recruiting violation?

mgumby10
beers 1856 º places 47 º 16:49 Mon 2/11/2013

So Eric, WVU loses Smith, Bailey, and Austin next year? Thats your entire offense right there. Convince me that WVU wont be terrible next year, considering how the tougher Big 12 schedule wasnt exactly a smooth transition for you the second half of the season last year even with those guys.

Who are their replacements? Do they have experience? Talent?

Go!!!

SHIG
admin
beers 13075 º places 502 º 07:12 Tue 2/12/2013

So Eric, WVU loses Smith, Bailey, and Austin next year? Thats your entire offense right there. Convince me that WVU wont be terrible next year, considering how the tougher Big 12 schedule wasnt exactly a smooth transition for you the second half of the season last year even with those guys.

Go!!!

Plus they lost to Syracuse in bowl game with them. I refer to that move as kicking while your already down.

hopscotch
beers 11919 º places 307 º 14:49 Tue 2/12/2013

Originally posted by SHIG

Go!!!

Plus they lost to Syracuse in bowl game with them. I refer to that move as kicking while your already down.