Midlands Crew - Cotteridge Wines Suggestion

Reads 31865 • Replies 504 • Started Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 12:13 Mon 1/12/2015

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
Originally posted by BlackHaddock
My master plan is to catch the 11.42 from New Street and be one of the first at Cotteridge. Buy a couple of their beers in the tasting room out of politeness and then some bottles for home before I get ’puddled’ or whatever on the ’share selection’.

<*))))))><

myself and Rich may join you on that train (unless theres a fatser method to get there from his?)

Myself and Shane will be aiming for this train also. I want to get a decent table.

evilempire
beers 162 º places 110 º 12:14 Mon 1/12/2015

Originally posted by Garrold
Originally posted by evilempire
I’d not decided, but seeing as you’re getting on that one, so will I.

cool. As many a Z-List celebrity has said... do you know who I am?

As it happens, I do. I’ve seen you carting your wares around Sheffield in more than one occasion!

Eco-friendly brewery us, deliveries by tram, bus, train and foot...

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 12:34 Mon 1/12/2015

As it happens, I do. I’ve seen you carting your wares around Sheffield in more than one occasion!

Eco-friendly brewery us, deliveries by tram, bus, train and foot......but mainly a stolen aldi shopping trolley.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 12:51 Mon 1/12/2015

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
My master plan is to catch the 11.42 from New Street and be one of the first at Cotteridge. Buy a couple of their beers in the tasting room out of politeness and then some bottles for home before I get ’puddled’ or whatever on the ’share selection’.

<*))))))><

myself and Rich may join you on that train (unless theres a fatser method to get there from his?)

Myself and Shane will be aiming for this train also. I want to get a decent table.

No rush for Glen, Leighton and myself, I presume there’s an area reserved for those of us with 10K + rates ?

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 13:05 Mon 1/12/2015

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois

<*))))))><

No rush for Glen, Leighton and myself, I presume there’s an area reserved for those of us with 10K + rates ?

We could have a stage built for you all to sit on. So you can look down at us and we can look up at you. You never know we might learn something, oh mighty ones.

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 13:09 Mon 1/12/2015

<*))))))><

We could have a stage built for you all to sit on. So you can look down at us and we can look up at you. You never know we might learn something, oh mighty ones.

Fucken nothing to learn from me, I just want first dibs on the curry!

Leighton
beers 33724 º places 1204 º 13:59 Mon 1/12/2015

<*))))))><

If a few of you could just purchase the apparatus seen here then we should be all set:

http://keshvary.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/human-chair_keshvary_com_1.jpg

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 14:28 Mon 1/12/2015

Originally posted by Leighton

<*))))))><

If a few of you could just purchase the apparatus seen here then we should be all set:

http://keshvary.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/human-chair_keshvary_com_1.jpg

Nice - think I’m best with the back support version !

evilempire
beers 162 º places 110 º 16:32 Mon 1/12/2015

Eco-friendly brewery us, deliveries by tram, bus, train and foot......but mainly a stolen aldi shopping trolley.

How dare you! as Gazza will tell you, I’m far more likely to deliver with a Harrods shopping trolley...

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 09:46 Wed 1/14/2015

Favour time has anybody got a Good King Henry Special Reserve they can bring along for the Clouded Minds brewer, who has kindly prvoided a couple of bottles for us to try on the 24th.