Midlands Crew - Cotteridge Wines Suggestion

Reads 31845 • Replies 504 • Started Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 13:06 Thu 1/15/2015

Originally posted by imdownthepub
Prior to catching the 11:40 to Kings Norton it looks like myself and the Yorkshire visitors are meeting in The Post Office Vaults
http://www.ratebeer.com/p/post-office-vaults-birmingham/24996/
It is close to New Street Station.
All are welcome obviously. Gives us a chance to meet up before Cotteridge Wines.

Should be able to get there for a couple of halfs at 11am.

imdownthepub
beers 26073 º places 2110 º 13:32 Thu 1/15/2015

Originally posted by SarkyNorthener
Prior to catching the 11:40 to Kings Norton it looks like myself and the Yorkshire visitors are meeting in The Post Office Vaults
All are welcome obviously. Gives us a chance to meet up before Cotteridge Wines.

Great stuff. Will you be with us on the train to K.N?

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 13:43 Thu 1/15/2015

Greg stuff. Will you be with us on the train to K.N?

Yes. Shane (s_hartshorne) will be with me too.

evilempire
beers 162 º places 110 º 14:11 Thu 1/15/2015

New siren smoked wheat and a cask of even more jesus...

I’ve reserved the corner seat and asked Chris to forcibly eject me 15 minutes before the last Sheffield train...

Leighton
beers 33724 º places 1204 º 16:08 Fri 1/16/2015

Hey you bums, any idea if we can get some Sacre Brew?

Also, anyone keen to do a little IP trade? Nothing too serious. I’ve got three bottles of Blue Point (US brewery) I doubt most folks have had (Toasted Lager, Winter and Hoptical Illusion); all bottles are 355ml. I’m always looking for new IPA, saison, black IPA, anything dark (stout/porter and all their variations) and mild. Let me know.

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 16:17 Fri 1/16/2015

Originally posted by Leighton
Hey you bums, any idea if we can get some Sacre Brew?

Also, anyone keen to do a little IP trade? Nothing too serious. I’ve got three bottles of Blue Point (US brewery) I doubt most folks have had (Toasted Lager, Winter and Hoptical Illusion); all bottles are 355ml. I’m always looking for new IPA, saison, black IPA, anything dark (stout/porter and all their variations) and mild. Let me know.

I’ll look out for some Sacre Brew.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 16:27 Fri 1/16/2015

I will make a few calls tomorrow regarding sacre brew. There are a couple of places in wolverhampton that sell it. Just need to check they have any in stock before I drive over there.

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 07:15 Sat 1/17/2015

RE: Sacre Brew

Just spoke to the hungry bistro where he used to brew and they say that he isn’t releasing any beer until beginning of February. There is a shop in Wolverhampton that had a couple of bottles of cocoeclipse left as of yesterday. Just waiting for them to open/answer phone.

Leighton
beers 33724 º places 1204 º 07:53 Sat 1/17/2015

Just spoke to the hungry bistro where he used to brew and they say that he isn’t releasing any beer until beginning of February. There is a shop in Wolverhampton that had a couple of bottles of cocoeclipse left as of yesterday. Just waiting for them to open/answer phone.

’She’?

SarkyNorthener
beers 5200 º places 142 º 09:16 Sat 1/17/2015

Originally posted by Leighton

’She’?

"She" isnt sending any to stirchley until feb either. Last chance saloon still not open.