Midlands Crew - Cotteridge Wines Suggestion

Reads 31872 • Replies 504 • Started Saturday, November 22, 2014 3:18:04 AM CT

The forums you're viewing are the static, archived version. You won't be able to post or reply here.
Our new, modern forums are here:
RateBeer Forums

Thread Frozen

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 10:28 Sun 1/25/2015

Originally posted by Theydon_Bois
Anyone else having problems accessing the spreadsheet from the events page to yesterdays tasting?

When I click on the link it comes up as before but then immediately vanishes leaving just the Serengetti lager !?!

Working fine for me.

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 11:58 Sun 1/25/2015

Yeah someone put a split in it. Most backlog in now, just a few pub beers to be added. Think I got to try most of what I wanted plus extra. Fab to get a bit of tsar bomba one of my top beers (cheers mike!) Ten new country ticks and on 99BIPAs (to be rectified when I get home with Buxton new one). On first of two busses home now.

Great to meet everyone and hope to see as many of you as possible in Bristol (details to follow).

Slainté!

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 13:22 Sun 1/25/2015

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 13:32 Sun 1/25/2015

Originally posted by Beersiveknown
Yeah someone put a split in it. Most backlog in now, just a few pub beers to be added. Think I got to try most of what I wanted plus extra. Fab to get a bit of tsar bomba one of my top beers (cheers mike!) Ten new country ticks and on 99BIPAs (to be rectified when I get home with Buxton new one). On first of two busses home now.

Great to meet everyone and hope to see as many of you as possible in Bristol (details to follow).

Slainté!

Did you come up with a date for Bdol yet?

Beersiveknown
beers 5380 º places 180 º 14:00 Sun 1/25/2015

Originally posted by Beersiveknown

Slainté!

Did you come up with a date for Bdol yet?
Probably last weekend March or else after Easter. Need to see what suits brewers

The_Osprey
beers 10591 º places 178 º 14:11 Sun 1/25/2015

I get the full page but I cannot move down the sheet.

Someone had frozen the panes, which can cause this problem. Should be OK now...

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 06:10 Mon 1/26/2015

I’ve have a couple of rates that I can’t find on the spreadsheet, could anybody help me please;

St George Gold
Park Two Storm

Thanks

Theydon_Bois
admin
beers 40549 º places 1239 º 06:19 Mon 1/26/2015

Originally posted by RichTheVillan
I’ve have a couple of rates that I can’t find on the spreadsheet, could anybody help me please;

St George Gold
Park Two Storm

Thanks

Park I beleive is Two Storm Ruby - didnt have this Saturday as had at brewery takeover weekend before.

St Georges Gold is one I brought for the train.

Wicked Hathern Brewery. Not on RB as per last Saturday morning.

RichTheVillan
beers 10685 º places 101 º 06:24 Mon 1/26/2015

St George Gold
Park Two Storm

Thanks

Park I beleive is Two Storm Ruby - didnt have this Saturday as had at brewery takeover weekend before.

Cheers Colin

imdownthepub
beers 26082 º places 2111 º 07:13 Mon 1/26/2015

St George Gold
Park Two Storm

Thanks

Cheers Colin

Hi Rich. Wicked Hathern is on Ratebeer, I have moved your beer to the correct brewer. They contract brew at Staffordshire these days.